Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

If the McCanns were more involved than they say then it seems it would have needed the involvement of their 7 friends from the Tapas bar. There is no way all of them would stick their hands up to help unless they too were involved in something unsavoury. I'm absolutely certain better minds than us have explored this and came up with zilch.  And for all 7 to have held up for 13 years is remarkable.

Yup, this is it for me.

Human beings are social animals who like to gossip and tell stories. We're notoriously terrible at keeping secrets.

Assume that the parents did do something, and their friends know about it - to have kept schtum on such a horrific thing for 13 years is just simply not believable.

Was the door in 5a one of those ones that locks automatically when you close it, or could somebody have left it unlocked by accident when they left, due to their mildly inrbrietated state?

I suppose you would have to see an itemised bill from the Tapas bar before you could say how much they had consumed. 

I don't suppose the sardine munching, PJ thought to ask any of those questions, and store the answers in their files.

Jeez, what a week to come off Quetiapine!

Edited by Alternative Title

2 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Was the door in 5a one of those ones that locks automatically when you close it, or could somebody have left it unlocked by accident when they left, due to their mildly inrbrietated state?

I suppose you would have to see an itemised bill from the Tapas bar before you could say how much they had consumed. 

I don't suppose the sardine munching, PJ thought to ask any of those questions, and store the answers in their files.

Why don't you just show us the bill instead of all this "the truth is out there sheeple" bollocks.

Pub argument.

How many allelles does it take for evidence to be admissible in Portugal, and how many allelles does it take for it to be admissible in the UK? More, or less than the number of allelles on the DNA samples retrieved by the PJ.

Please help me out, there is a pint of Sagres riding on the answer.

1 minute ago, Alternative Title said:

Right enough, I'm sure the Tapas bar owners first thought once Kate announced her kid was missing was to prepare the bill for the group. 

Regardless, were they all so mean that they were running individual tabs?

Dead end.

7 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Pub argument.

How many allelles does it take for evidence to be admissible in Portugal, and how many allelles does it take for it to be admissible in the UK? More, or less than the number of allelles on the DNA samples retrieved by the PJ.

Please help me out, there is a pint of Sagres riding on the answer.

All i can say is that if i was drinking in a pub and the word allelles was used I'd be downing my pint PDQ and GTF.

31 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Right enough, I'm sure the Tapas bar owners first thought once Kate announced her kid was missing was to prepare the bill for the group. 

Regardless, were they all so mean that they were running individual tabs?

Dead end.

So no such document exists? It's purely down to witness statements then.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm

How weird of Portugal to put all the police statements into the public domain.

Seems to me that people saying what they would do, is the equivalent of unquestionable evidence. Yet, they are to ones that accuse other people of making things up.

Now That's What I Call Quite Weird

28 minutes ago, hk blues said:

All i can say is that if i was drinking in a pub and the word allelles was used I'd be downing my pint PDQ and GTF.

Ah, inverted snobbery an ironic intrusion on a thread that deals with class envy as one of its central themes.

If you were in the pub, so would I.

Bantz!

Edited by Alternative Title

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

The only way the UK police will crack the case is if a wild swing uncovers her body buried in a bunker at the seventeenth.

They certainly won't crack the case while the club championships are taking place.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I can remember at the time the find Maddy campaign started the Guardian mentioned a little Asian girl had gone missing at about the same time but because her parents were poor immigrants from Bradford and not photogenic like the McCanns no one in the media particularly cared about the story.

I'd hope it would be different now but ..

It's called Missing White Woman Syndrome.

17 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Is it true that Kate's uncle, Brian Kennedy told the press that the Find Madeleine fund, donated to generously by British and Portuguese citizens, would be used for "legal fees," rather than to search for the missing girl?

Is it true that he claimed that the Portuguese authorities tried to frame Madeleine McCann's parents for her disappearance to save the country's tourism trade?

If you find him reliable there's no reason to pick and choose what to believe.

BTW the McCanns are upfront about where the contributions go to in their fund. I would say legal fees would be covered by the second and third objectives.

image.thumb.png.27955978d5c090c1ef45e6ae0c8825ff.png

http://www.findmadeleine.com/about_the_campaign/index.html

Edited by welshbairn

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/science-choice/201504/what-is-confirmation-bias

Seeing what you want to see in the evidence, or not reading the evidence in case you see what you don't want to see.

This is best avoided by just saying everyone who doesn't agree with you is mad, or thick.

Also known as the "La La La La" school of debate

9 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/science-choice/201504/what-is-confirmation-bias

Seeing what you want to see in the evidence, or not reading the evidence in case you see what you don't want to see.

This is best avoided by just saying everyone who doesn't agree with you is mad, or thick.

The irony of this post is quite something.

9 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

Says the man who is absolutely furious because the German authorities have an alternative theory to his.

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

So no such document exists? It's purely down to witness statements then.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm

How weird of Portugal to put all the police statements into the public domain.

Seems to me that people saying what they would do, is the equivalent of unquestionable evidence. Yet, they are to ones that accuse other people of making things up.

Now That's What I Call Quite Weird

Ah, inverted snobbery an ironic intrusion on a thread that deals with class envy as one of its central themes.

If you were in the pub, so would I.

Bantz!

Your inverted snobbery is my pretentious p***ks. What does the word even mean? 

Just now, Alternative Title said:

Why did the Portuguese Supreme Court go out of their way to state that Kate and Gerry have not been cleared of anything after their failed libel action against Amaral?

Because nothing can be ruled out until they know what happened? An sensible, open minded approach, unlike yours.