Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

I wonder if Caley will survive.

Oh, wait a minute they never survived. Dry your eyes ya greetin faced b*****ds and keep off the threads concerning ICT if you have nothing constructive to add, stop yer fishing trips for fucks sake, they are getting boring.

What are you on about you little twat?

I am neither little or a twat.

Check any ICT thread and see what your chums on here have got to say.

108 108

No thanks, but as long as they've wound you up (and they clearly have) they have my blessing.

post-20789-1241128127.jpg

AAYY, AAYY CAAAALM DOWN!!, CAAAALM DOWN!!

Mr thorogood's destroyers'

You're just getting yourself all upset at these silly Caledonian fans, if i was you i would just grab your Ribena and toddle off to your bed & get a good nights sleep, hopefully in the morning all these nasty big boys will be gone & you can carry on with your life in peace.

Sweet dreams. :)

I wonder if Caley will survive.

Oh, wait a minute they never survived. Dry your eyes ya greetin faced b*****ds and keep off the threads concerning ICT if you have nothing constructive to add, stop yer fishing trips for fucks sake, they are getting boring.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ouch, someone knows he's going down.....

As long as you are wound up then I'm happy, it still does not make me a twat though.

I can't believe you're still raging over what I posted a few days ago. Get over it, it's a nice day outside.

I don't believe I used the word raging in my posts, it's all in your imagination.

It's not that nice a day, trying to rain outside, blustery and chilly.

All of these guys reside within their own imagination, they have little else to do but wonder how it would have been if the team they claimed to support had not evolved into the pride of the Highlands by swallowing up their city rivals, they spend hours imagining what it would be like to have just one more piss up when the mighty ICT are relegated, hours are spent contemplating whether if ICT had not come into existence would howdens have moved to the outskirts? and if they did could we still possibly stand in the Howden end? Pipe dreams are great and I still dream about watching a Caledonian side in the SPL but since that was not possible I will enjoy the next best thing, the real world is awaiting these guys whenever they decide to come for a visit.

All of these guys reside within their own imagination, they have little else to do but wonder how it would have been if the team they claimed to support had not evolved into the pride of the Highlands by swallowing up their city rivals, they spend hours imagining what it would be like to have just one more piss up when the mighty ICT are relegated, hours are spent contemplating whether if ICT had not come into existence would howdens have moved to the outskirts? and if they did could we still possibly stand in the Howden end? Pipe dreams are great and I still dream about watching a Caledonian side in the SPL but since that was not possible I will enjoy the next best thing, the real world is awaiting these guys whenever they decide to come for a visit.

THREE.....TWO.....ONE ..... And your back in the room.

WOW! :o Thanks for that, it was as if you managed to get right into my subconscious, i feel so much better.

You really should become a psycologist with your fantastic mind reading skills, as i have said before i wish you all the best following your new team, there is no denying they have done well to get to the SPL.

But the fact remains they should not have been shat out of the arse of the merger in the first place and i reserve the right to despise them, & you are correct, there will be a huge piss up if & when the day of relegation arrives.

You have shown by your post that you did not have much of an idea of the pre merger position of the club you seem to allude to have supported, so you are either just a kid or were a hanger on even back then. :huh:

You have shown by your post that you did not have much of an idea of the pre merger position of the club you seem to allude to have supported, so you are either just a kid or were a hanger on even back then. :huh:

Just because my opinions differ to yours now does not mean that I did not hold the same opinions at one time. I have moved on now though. I am enjoying top flight football in Sneck whilst you are, and will be for a long time, grieving for a long dead club. I respect your stance on this issue, perhaps I was not as strong willed as you but I have an hier of satisfaction regarding the footballing side of my life, how do you feel? Bitter? Twisted? Empty? Hateful? Enjoy the torment, I'll wait until I get to hell for mine.

Just because my opinions differ to yours now does not mean that I did not hold the same opinions at one time. I have moved on now though. I am enjoying top flight football in Sneck whilst you are, and will be for a long time, grieving for a long dead club. I respect your stance on this issue, perhaps I was not as strong willed as you but I have an hier of satisfaction regarding the footballing side of my life, how do you feel? Bitter?CHECK Twisted?CHECK Empty?CHECK Hateful?CHECK Enjoy the torment, I'll wait until I get to hell for mine.

Yep, looks like i've got a full house there then!

I am grateful for your concern regarding my mental state, but, please don't worry i'm fine :death

I know all you ICT fans like to think i am sitting here with nothing else in my life but to reminice about the old days, but on the contrary i am loving life and having a bit of sport with the older plastic fans who sold their soul to the devil that was the merger is just one of the ways i like to pass my spare time.

I know we must be an embarrasment to your club as none of the other clubs in Scotland have a split faction who wish for their demise, but that is ,i'm afraid, the price you have to pay for supporting a club who were formed the way yours was.

So i'm afraid i for one will be here for some time to come (I'm a nice guy really)!!!

Edited by northernscum

Yep, looks like i've got a full house there then!

I am grateful for your concern regarding my mental state, but, please don't worry i'm fine :death

I know all you ICT fans like to think i am sitting here with nothing else in my life but to reminice about the old days, but on the contrary i am loving life and having a bit of sport with the older plastic fans who sold their soul to the devil that was the merger is just one of the ways i like to pass my spare time.

I know we must be an embarrasment to your club as none of the other clubs in Scotland have a split faction who wish for their demise, but that is ,i'm afraid, the price you have to pay for supporting a club who were formed the way yours was.

So i'm afraid i for one will be here for some time to come (I'm a nice guy really)!!!

Mate you not an embarrasment to the club you are an asset, you and your like give me a constant reminder of what it was like to be Caley and at times the stands feel souless but we have a new generation coming through and they are Sneck boys, the youth of our city, boys who were once like us, only these guys have no real recollection of what it was like to be Caley but I see the spirit rising again. I may have sold my soul to the devil but I can accept that for the rewards I have reaped from the transaction. My pipe dreams came true but for the fact that there was a little too much red in the strip and an abomination of a suffix to the name (followed by an unwelcome prefix) because in my psyche mate I watched Caley achieving everything this new club have. Like I say I respect your commitment to the cause and perhaps at times (especially through the Brewster reign) I am envious of you and the guys who have stuck to their guns so well. I have absolutely no doubt that you are a nice guy, all Caley boys were/are.