Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

• 2 weeks later...
At least you guys will have something to do next Saturday, going along to the Falkirk end at our shiny stadium to see us relegate them, possibly send them to their death, bit like Caley I suppose.

Enjoy the shopping.

Aw bless, you wee scamp ;)

You're going to be all giddy & excited all week :barf .

Don't worry your uncle Scum will buy you a fruitshoot to calm you down after the game. :bairn

At least you guys will have something to do next Saturday, going along to the Falkirk end at our shiny stadium to see us relegate them, possibly send them to their death, bit like Caley I suppose.

Enjoy the shopping.

Looks like NS and 108 have been upsetting you again. Shouldn't you just make that 'enjoy the shopping' line your signature?

For what it's worth I think your lot will stay up and I've thought that for months.

Looks like NS and 108 have been upsetting you again. Shouldn't you just make that 'enjoy the shopping' line your signature?

For what it's worth I think your lot will stay up and I've thought that for months.

Doesn't take much to upset our friend TD raybees, just don't mention the name Albert Kidd whatever you do ;)

As for ICT if i'm being honest i think they are still in the driving seat and they can only throw it away, however its effectively a cup final for both sides and anything can happen

Edited by CALEDONIAN108

Albert Kidd would be on a par with the word merger..........

I expect to see all you guys drowning your sorrows in the Innes after the game.

After that, it will be back to the shopping for you lot.

I thought all you diehard ICT fans would be scuttleing down to the "famous ICT social club" to drown your relegation sorrows while keeping the money inhouse.

All the top names from the forum, SandyCromarty, Clacher, Sophia et al will be there with their half & half sitting in a corner putting the world to rights to any unfortunate passer by within earshot.

hic.....aye that.... hic....fuckin busturd Bwewstur.... :barf it's all that.... hic... c***s fault.... hic

but we'll be....hic..... back coz we're the...hic.....famous ICT :barf

:bairn

I thought all you diehard ICT fans would be scuttleing down to the "famous ICT social club" to drown your relegation sorrows while keeping the money inhouse.

All the top names from the forum, SandyCromarty, Clacher, Sophia et al will be there with their half & half sitting in a corner putting the world to rights to any unfortunate passer by within earshot.

hic.....aye that.... hic....fuckin busturd Bwewstur.... :barf it's all that.... hic... c***s fault.... hic

but we'll be....hic..... back coz we're the...hic.....famous ICT :barf

:bairn

Come along to the game on Saturday and listen to the glorious Caley chants of olde - The North Stand will be the Howden End resurrected - but twice the numbers and double the volume. Come on the Caley. The Howden End Will Never Die - watch fer the flag.

Welcome to the thread mate!

I am sure you will be a bit more aware of the depth of feeling some of us have against the murder/merger once you have got through the rest of the pages.

Feel free to contribute and we will try to be as unbaised as possible! :lol:

PS Don't get sacked surfing the web when your mean't to be working. ;)

Been a while since I have visited the thread, but thought it was good as time as any with the possible relegation of ict. Reading through the whole thread and seeing all the comments, It gave me a very strange feeling. I think it is when you think of your team, the team you have grown up with, the team you know being taken away from you, it really is a horrid thought. I very much respect the people who do not go and follow ict, or any other team for that matter, I do not see it as petty etc. I think its a very honourable thing to do. I cannot claim to say "It must be hell for you" etc, because I cannot contemplate the thought of my club not being there.

Been a while since I have visited the thread, but thought it was good as time as any with the possible relegation of ict. Reading through the whole thread and seeing all the comments, It gave me a very strange feeling. I think it is when you think of your team, the team you have grown up with, the team you know being taken away from you, it really is a horrid thought. I very much respect the people who do not go and follow ict, or any other team for that matter, I do not see it as petty etc. I think its a very honourable thing to do. I cannot claim to say "It must be hell for you" etc, because I cannot contemplate the thought of my club not being there.

Are you sure you're a County fan? Seem far to sensible to be honest! ;)

Can i assume from your sig you are planning an "away trip" on Saturday?

Should be an interesting day. :P

Come along to the game on Saturday and listen to the glorious Caley chants of olde - The North Stand will be the Howden End resurrected - but twice the numbers and double the volume. Come on the Caley. The Howden End Will Never Die - watch fer the flag.

The most worrying thing is you actually believe that!

At best it will be two choruses of Caaaaaallllleeeeeeeyyyy, face it pal you can't generate an atmosphere in a graveyard.

Never mind IHE you'll still have Thistle to follow again next season.

I would just like to pay tribute to mother theresa, world peace, lady diana, yoghi bear, ross tokley, kofi annan, ill remember the rest tomorrow.

what a game. I'm blazing