Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

I would just like to pay tribute to mother theresa, world peace, lady diana, yoghi bear, ross tokley, kofi annan, ill remember the rest tomorrow.

what a game. I'm blazing

Joe Frazier. Roberto Juran. Sally Gunnell. Gorbals Mick. Tam Scobbie. Ian Black. Jim Falconer. Tommy Cumming.

Edited to add: Oh dear, it's funny how a few pints affects the brain..

Edited by RayBees

Come along to the game on Saturday and listen to the glorious Caley chants of olde - The North Stand will be the Howden End resurrected - but twice the numbers and double the volume. Come on the Caley. The Howden End Will Never Die - watch fer the flag.

;):lol::lol::lol: You complete knob!

Was it just like the HE bud? :D

I watched the game in the boozer and could only hear the Falkirk fans, but see the merger lot are claiming they sang all game..

Maybe i'm going deaf in my old age, but i couln'nt hear f**k all from the home support, whereas the Falkirk fans sung the whole game.

All in all it was a tremendous day, (shit game mind you) and Tokely :lol: well done big man, you singlehandedly fucked it up for your team.

BTW i am feeling rough as f**k today, i'm definately getting too old for this drinking carry on. :barf

Was not able to take in a game today, what matches were the rest of you at?

Shamefully i attended the dump for the first time all be it a last minute decision meaning i missed the first ten minutes.

The Falkirk end was bouncing and they basically sang for the whole 90mins whereas the only time i heard the ICT fans was in the last few minutes of injury time and by then it was way too late

Considering what was at stake, i found it unbelievable how quiet the home fans were, never even heard any jaggie chants from the IHE or saw his flag :o

Poor game to be honest but all that mattered was the right result, I for one won't be rushing back in a hurry, having said that maybe i'll return a year from now when there on their way to Div2 :lol:

Shamefully i attended the dump for the first time all be it a last minute decision meaning i missed the first ten minutes.

The Falkirk end was bouncing and they basically sang for the whole 90mins whereas the only time i heard the ICT fans was in the last few minutes of injury time and by then it was way too late

Considering what was at stake, i found it unbelievable how quiet the home fans were, never even heard any jaggie chants from the IHE or saw his flag :o

Poor game to be honest but all that mattered was the right result, I for one won't be rushing back in a hurry, having said that maybe i'll return a year from now when there on their way to Div2 :lol:

Did you see the Falkirk fan falling over the fence onto his back as they all rushed to the front after the goal? It looked really painful but a combination of alcohol/joy/embarrassment got him back on his feet.

BTW i am feeling rough as f**k today, i'm definately getting too old for this drinking carry on. :barf

Wondered where you went to old timer. Apparently I was making phone calls to all sorts of people last night - don't remember a thing.

Wondered where you went to old timer. Apparently I was making phone calls to all sorts of people last night - don't remember a thing.

Hopefully you remember the promise of a grand for me if I made a posting on here before 7am today, Mr Bees!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the Falkirk fan falling over the fence onto his back as they all rushed to the front after the goal? It looked really painful but a combination of alcohol/joy/embarrassment got him back on his feet.

No never saw him, i was up near the far back right of the stand and it was pretty much bedlam when the goal went in :lol:

I'm still a little hungover so theres only one answer and thats to keep on celebrating :cheers

:lol: It's about time i left the drinking to you young pups!

That's the first two day hangover i've had for years, lost my mobile, the works :( ,it's going to take fucking yonks to update the contacts list. :angry:

And my brownie points have taken a severe dent!

That's the first two day hangover i've had for years, lost my mobile, the works :( ,it's going to take fucking yonks to update the contacts list. :angry:

No way! How did you manage that? We were only in 3 pubs.

• 4 weeks later...