Online Footy Management Game

Div

its playing the games that were scheduled at the start of the season, the next match is match 18 so it must be playing extra games. my team has played 4 games today won 3 drawn 1

i'm proudly occuping the second promotion place in the M-League 5 Delta division.

P5 W4 D1 F13 A0 Pts13 ;) i know im the da

What Division is everyone else in?

I'm 1 league up from you on the drop-down list (M-League 5 Gamma) along with Pieman who has now overtaken me :angry:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm 1 league up from you on the drop-down list (M-League 5 Gamma) along with Pieman who has now overtaken me  :angry:

looks like i could be joining you guys next season, at the moment anyway.

edited coz i'll be in the Dodgy TV M-League next season as i see you and pieman are bogged down in mid-table.

Wee Bairn you a member? Apparently theres a team called Wee Bairns Falkirk and they go up against mine, Rogue Spear, on Match Day 11.

quite <_<

looks like Alvin's had enough for today !

That Alvin has been a busy wee chipmunk today !! I've just logged back on to find that I've played another 3 games today !

Now proudly sit 2nd in the M-League 6 Beta Division (the only league that bites) with a record of won 3 drawn 1 lost 0 scored 4 conceded 0 :D

Might have to complain to the relevant authorities though. Four games in one day, my virtual players are virtually knackered !!

I like my league, i've got Clacher and a Pars Scum to play over the season.

Edited To Include: How many points for a win? I've won 1 and lost 1 apparently, and i've got 2 points! Me no understandy! :(

Edited Again To Include: I actually got beat twice, and drawn twice. Haud on! In 4 games, i've had NO shots! WTF! And in 2 of my 4 games i've had 70%+. I'm confused! :blink:

Im in The M-League 5 Delta division sitting joint top winning my first 2 games 4-0 and 2-0, respectively.

Dynamo Chicken Kiev FC

Beavers out XI <------------Thats Me

Tazmanian Honest men

East Fife

United We Fall

Airdrie

Lichtie United

Caley Jags

San Francisco Giants Soccer Club

The Mighty Cowden

Rusk Theorem FC

Roswells Alien Eleven

are any of these teams yours? i'm playing caley jags the morra

I'm Rusk Theorem FC...its an anagram of motherfuckers :rolleyes:

Rogue Spear

The Mingers

Big G's Buddies

Websters Wonders

Wee Bairns Falkirk

Prince's Peterhead Poodles

Lincerfield City

Real Ale Madrid

C_Ms' Million pound stars

Workshy City

titbumsandwillys

Burnley SYS

Rogue Spear, c'mon! SPL cannae get me on the 10,000 seater rule though. 12,000 all seater.

I've £12.5M for Wolverine Zinho.

He's goign nowhere :D

I have shelled out £21m on transfers in the past two days :o !

Archived