L A C

Denji

Guest el bawbag

no i was talking about blubird ton's ill informed comment and in general the fact that so many people in this country know nothing about the Ultra culture yet pass judgement on it

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no i was talking about blubird ton's ill informed comment and in general the fact that so many people in this country know nothing about the Ultra culture yet pass judgement on it

But you were talking about it in reference to the LAC.

no the lac were what everyone else was talking about i was just pointing out the flaws in someone elses arguement

Just admit I'm right and move on.

Seriously, I find some of the defence of these idiots baffling.

they are just boys who get pished and go to football for a singing session.

Well, maybe the should stop making references to casual and ultra culture then. You run with the pack and all that.

FFS 22 pages on the LAC. Behave. These lads arent hooligans. Why not take a look at your own clubs before you start mouthing off. we could all open up 22 pages on this lot

Airdrie SectionB

Partick NGE

Morton youth Firm

Dundee utility

Clyde SSEB

Dunfermline CSS

St Johnstone FCF

All of them still very active, all have a youth firm and all letting your clubs down. i think if the LAC were ever to pavement dance with some of your shameful fans then it might be the time to open 22 page threads

FFS 22 pages on the LAC. Behave. These lads arent hooligans. Why not take a look at your own clubs before you start mouthing off.

Why don't you read the thread before mouthing off? I don't think anyone's seriously suggesting they're hooligans or berating them for being so.

What's being discussed is their laughable obsession with casual and ultra culture, the bizarre (and quite frankly embarrassing) ways in which they draw attention to themselves and the fondness of frilly underwear.

I don't think any of us have to look at our clubs before commenting on them as none of us have such a motley crew of old firm fans, idiots, wannabe tough guys and perverts that have attached themselves to us.

What is shameful is the daubing of the swastika on the wall and associating it with your club, but ignore that if you wish.

Guest el bawbag
"Ultra Culture" what a crock of shit!

That kind of behaviour is indefensible IMO

i wasnt suggesting the swastika is part of ultra culture in the uk far from it

please do your research there is a difference between ultras and casuals especially in the UK

I was taking the piss you absolute dimlow.

Its seriously becoming so aparent that you are part of the L.A.C, nobody would waste 5 minutes of there life defending such a tragic bunch of foam at the mouths.

I know which one I'd rather have.

Almondvale is the a plastic monstrosity - of course, its a "family" stand as well.

Highlights everyhting that is wrong with Scottish football. <_<

I'll have you know it is brick and concrete, built round a steel frame. Some glass as well. Though I do admit that our plastic seats could be improved. Going a bit far to call them Monstorous. Bring back wooden stadia I say personally.

I'd suggest that the lack of funding available to develop grassroots football, combined with the lack of good quality pitches and changing is more instrumental in what is wrong with Scottish Football. Then, in no particular order: Too many Governing Bodies, the greed of players in their wage demands, the lack of good quality referees as a result of the abuse new / trainee refs take from players and spectators, over priced admission fees, sectarianism, too many unqualified coaches teaching poor technique (SFA actually have an excellent coaching pathway) etc etc.

But you choose spectator comfort as the best example of what highlights everything that is wrong with Scottish Football.

Its seriously becoming so aparent that you are part of the L.A.C, nobody would waste 5 minutes of there life defending such a tragic bunch of foam at the mouths.

You insult them and this makes you a grown up, how?

Guest el bawbag

:lol:

Archived