L A C

Denji

I'm more interested in you responding to this from dublinluvvie.

:angry: Wait till I see you! :angry:

Yer jist a daft wee shit who's recently discovered the internet feeds your inquisitive side. As in, where the monkey sleeps. Save yerself a lot o' time, son. Chill oot. Listen tae a bit more Black Eyed Peas and Andy Murray ...

f**k.You.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well said. Morton/Thistle games were always good re fans. Damned sight better than any other combination of ordinary West of Scotland league games. Hope we meet in the final, otherwise it's cringe time for the SFL and all their worldly ways ...

A Thistle - Morton Love in. Who'd have thought?.....

Guest ryan-ferguson

once again viking ton, all you do is sidetrack and try and change the subject, the fact of the matter is that we are a supporters group who have absolutely no intent on doing anyhting but create a loud and on occasion colourful atmosphere, if you cant accept this then fair enough but theres nothing you can do about it, all these antics which go on outside of football ie the spary painting are not what we are about and im sure you and your mates have done things in your life which are controvercial.

once again viking ton, all you do is sidetrack and try and change the subject, the fact of the matter is that we are a supporters group who have absolutely no intent on doing anyhting but create a loud and on occasion colourful atmosphere, if you cant accept this then fair enough but theres nothing you can do about it, all these antics which go on outside of football ie the spary painting are not what we are about and im sure you and your mates have done things in your life which are controvercial.

So, there!

A Thistle - Morton Love in. Who'd have thought?.....

Just imagine.   Airdrie v Ross Co in the final.  Or does that say something for how much Div 2 has improved .. or the SFL is getting worse as the seasons roll on ... ?

all these antics which go on outside of football ie the spary painting are not what we are about and im sure you and your mates have done things in your life which are controvercial.

Then why have it on public display on your bebo? There's nothing controversial about it, it's downright idiotic and, no matter how ignorant you are, you must be aware of the sickening acts that were carried out by those using the swastika as their symbol.

I'm willing to accept you're a fans group and it's good to see lads enjoying themselves, but why the obsession with hooliganism, posts suggesting you're fighting in Maryhill on your bebo and daft chants like 'kick tae kill, run for fun, LAC are number one' if you don't want people to percieve you as a hooligan group?

A livingston fan informed us at the very beginning of this thread that you have your roots in casual culture and you appear to find it hard to let some of the iconography go, despite the fact it's a pparent you lot couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.

I don't think the posts ripping the proverbial out of you on this thread are particularly harsh. You do come across as complete and utter arseholes.

Providing vocal support of your team is to be encouraged, but surely you can do without the faux hardman poses, suggestions of violence and the latest lines from Agent Provocateur?

I wouldn't be so sure.

There's a difference between 'controversial' and spraying Nazi iconography.

You are a bunch of fannies who serve no greater purpose than that of point and laugh matrial - the reason this thread has reached 20 + x pages is because you are fannies of the highest calibre.

I believe I answered each of your points in turn (welcome you in Morton support, homepage and atmosphere) so I fail to see where I've changed the subject - rather various members of the LAC have been deflecting for the last 5 pages with the "Look at the big bad casual firms!" and "We add atmosphere to your crappy grounds!".

You lot are a fucking joke.

Guest ryan-ferguson

would like to see you going on to the ardrie boards and having a go at them for this, you wouldnt dare as there adults, they also give nazi salutes and racist chants at games, would love you saying something to their faces

and the reason its reached 25 pages is beacuse you are trying to "burst our bubble" as it were, if we are such idiots then why are you wasting your time?

surely after this long you realise that im not going to agree with you, just back down little boy.

would like to see you going on to the ardrie boards and having a go at them for this, you wouldnt dare as there adults, they also give nazi salutes and racist chants at games, would love you saying something to their faces

and the reason its reached 25 pages is beacuse you are trying to "burst our bubble" as it were, if we are such idiots then why are you wasting your time?

surely after this long you realise that im not going to agree with you, just back down little boy.

I believe you've just changed the subject.

Yet again your chosen subject is irrelevant to the thread.

What racist chants? Everyone's aware of the salutes given by some Airdrie fans at games and it's something that's always discussed at length on here when it happens. Christ, people go on about it when it doesn't!

Let's look at the flipside. Why do the members of the LAC suggest they 'kick to kill' on their bebo and say things like they're up for a scrap at Partick when they'd shite a hole in their kecks if anyone so much as farted in their direction.

As I've suggested, drop the wannabe hardman pish and people, and I'm talking about fans of your club, not just rival supporters, might give you a bit of leeway or even encouragement.

Guest ryan-ferguson

you obviously dont understand our banter, kick to kill etc, havin a laugh, your failing to realise that alot of our members are under 18 and if your so offeneded by my bebo just dont go on it, because i couldnt care less what websites you go on, but dont come moaning at me for whats on mine :rolleyes:

and as for the ardrie racist chants, they make monkey noises on occasion, when a black player is on the ball!!

you obviously dont understand our banter, kick to kill etc, havin a laugh, your failing to realise that alot of our members are under 18 and if your so offeneded by my bebo just dont go on it, because i couldnt care less what websites you go on, but dont come moaning at me for whats on mine :rolleyes:

and as for the ardrie racist chants, they make monkey noises on occasion, when a black player is on the ball!!

If swatikas form part of your 'banter' then you ought to be highlighted as the utter fannies you are.

P&B are doing a magnificent service to society in this respect.

Archived