L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
El bawbag is far to intellectual.

Is he really a member of the L.A.C ?

Discuss.

I think he's someone who strives to be accepted by the LAC community.

Can only imagine the initiation ceremonies for such a gilded organisation...

i didnt say massive I said active.

You said "very active". That remains utter nonsense.

Edit: The actual Internet activity of that board points in may ways as to the activities of said group ie minsicule and practically inactive.

Guest ryan-ferguson

vikington give up seriously all you want is an arguement?

10000 posts? and you try and mock me :rolleyes:

get a life, a grip and look at your own teams hooligan boards before you try and put us in the same boat.

(i fully expect some form of abuse in return, all irrelevant as you personally wont stop us going to games <_< )

get a life, a grip and look at your own teams hooligan boards before you try and put us in the same boat.

(i fully expect some form of abuse in return, all irrelevant as you personally wont stop us going to games <_< )

69 posts! shouldnt you be taking a photo of that for your bebo page?

Guest bill kenwright livi.t.i.d

is poor wee viking ton getting upset as he has just discovered that his team have a group of young ''casuals''

i say look at your own club before slagging off livingston

9930 (well 1) posts is infinitely better than a group photo in tracksuits and bottles of Buckfast, or wearing bra's for laughs and giggles.

Erm, I have "looked at them" - there is literally almost nothing to see: 270 posts: ever. :lol:

I don't need to stop you going to games - when the games clash with those of your selected "big team" you won't turn up anyway.

is poor wee viking ton getting upset as he has just discovered that his team have a group of young ''casuals''

i say look at your own club before slagging off livingston

Is this some sort of group comeback? You must have bee up all night thinking up that one: haud on, evidently you were. :lol:

Seeing as your privy to said casual group, I'd like either:

a - you to name them and their associates on this thread

or

b - Report them to the relevant authority, seeing as said casual group by your implications are involved in various unsavoury activities.

None of this changes the LAC's status as the undisputed fannies of all 1st Division fans - there's something to put on your Bebo. :lol:

Guest true blue

undisputed fannies of all 1st division fans :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very good but in all seriousness i have never heard of any morton firm but maybe they are just formed to rival the LAC :lol::lol:

Archived