L A C

Denji

Guest true blue
Laughed when I read that, too. I thought the Dundee boys had that title sewn up.

NOW NOW just cause you have taking a liking to ryan ferguson :D

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest el bawbag
if so i hope tayside polis have been notified for casual activity

tayside police would judge standing up at football to be an act of extreme hooliganism...

Guest true blue
just commenting on the overzealous nature of taysides finest in dealing with "hooliganism"

they treat all fans like criminals :angry: (most dundee fans are well behaved)

it does not seem to matter if its home or away fans, at least away supporters only have to put up with this twice a season :D

Guest el bawbag

it does not seem to matter if its home or away fans, at least away supporters only have to put up with this twice a season :D

well four times actually we do have to visit the farm dwellers twice as well ;) but i do pity you for having to live with them every 2nd week!

Guest bill kenwright livi.t.i.d

is that because your team have a known hooligan element??

and vikington if i remember right a few of the boys from the lac went to get their drum from the bar after they played at crappielow and all they wanted was their drumback and were challenged to a scrap by morton fans...hooligan element i think so?

as for the lac them saying no is proof they are not hooligans

is that because your team have a known hooligan element??

and vikington if i remember right a few of the boys from the lac went to get their drum from the bar after they played at crappielow and all they wanted was their drumback and were challenged to a scrap by morton fans...hooligan element i think so?

as for the lac them saying no is proof they are not hooligans

At what point did I accuse the LAC of being hooligans?

Guest ryan-ferguson

pie and bovril your homepage?

waste of a life sitting on a pc trying to patronise people who you dont know and dont care to listen to. and you also fail to listen to our side of the story, im sure if we were morton fans you would happily welcome us.

atmosphere at the football has been killed by people like yourself :rolleyes:

Give us it then.

You've still failed to explain why you saw fit to put the swastika pic on your Bebo.

It depends what your interpretation of it is remember it does have 2 meanings.

:angry: Wait till I see you! :angry:

Yer jist a daft wee shit who's recently discovered the internet feeds your inquisitive side.  As in, where the monkey sleeps.  Save yerself a lot o' time, son.  Chill oot. Listen tae a bit more Black Eyed Peas and Andy Murray ...    

Yer jist a daft wee shit who's recently discovered the internet feeds your inquisitive side. As in, where the monkey sleeps. Save yerself a lot o' time, son. Chill oot. Listen tae a bit more Black Eyed Peas and Andy Murray ...

Perhaps you should learn a bit about someone before making WILD assumptions.

pie and bovril your homepage?

waste of a life sitting on a pc trying to patronise people who you dont know and dont care to listen to. and you also fail to listen to our side of the story, im sure if we were morton fans you would happily welcome us.

atmosphere at the football has been killed by people like yourself :rolleyes:

There are enough fannies in the Morton support as it is.

I'd welcome bad AIDS more than the LAC.

I can confirm that Pie and Bovril is not my homepage.

Atmosphere? We can't even hear you? Or do you mean when various members go off to watch their big teams and indulge in the Bigot Brothers' 'Greatest Hits'?

C'mon Webby, do you seriously think they were aware of that?

I'm more interested in you responding to this from dublinluvvie.

:angry: Wait till I see you! :angry:

Yer jist a daft wee shit who's recently discovered the internet feeds your inquisitive side. As in, where the monkey sleeps. Save yerself a lot o' time, son. Chill oot. Listen tae a bit more Black Eyed Peas and Andy Murray ...

There are enough fannies in the Morton support as it is.

I'd welcome bad AIDS more than the LAC.

I can confirm that Pie and Bovril is not my homepage.

Atmosphere? We can't even hear you? Or do you mean when various members go off to watch their big teams and indulge in the Bigot Brothers' 'Greatest Hits'?

Well said. Morton/Thistle games were always good re fans.   Damned sight better than any other combination of ordinary West of Scotland league games. Hope we meet in the final, otherwise it's cringe time for the SFL and all their worldly ways  ...  

Archived