L A C

Denji

i am now becoming sick of you lot pickng on under 18s do you think this makes you look hard as nails you fannys ryan has a point you wouldnt dare slag off airdrie section b because you lot are acting like poofs slaging off under 18s because they are younger!!

or is it because vikingTON is Gary Glitter in disguise and like talking to under 18s

You're not being picked on for being under 18, until you realise this and finally understand why you are being laughed at you will continue to be well on your way to being one of life's failures, and be looked down upon by society.

Hopefully at least half of your 25 ' strong ' group will grow up sometime and realise how embarrassing they were.

Why don't 25 of you just go to games (when the old firm aren't playing) and sing til your heart is content, people have been doing it for decades. Why all the bravado and nonsense that comes with it?. You havent exactly started something new by singing at games, you are nothing unique or special and the only purpose you have by choosing this whole LAC thing and swastikas etc rather than just a group of guys who go to games and sing is to be laughed at and ridiculed by any lnormal person.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and as for the ardrie racist chants, they make monkey noises on occasion, when a black player is on the ball!!

When did this happen?

And how does this in any way justify you having LAC with a Swastika on your Bebo page?

Your a confused young man. Prone to lies too....

once again viking ton, all you do is sidetrack and try and change the subject, the fact of the matter is that we are a supporters group who have absolutely no intent on doing anyhting but create a loud and on occasion colourful atmosphere, if you cant accept this then fair enough but theres nothing you can do about it, all these antics which go on outside of football ie the spary painting are not what we are about and im sure you and your mates have done things in your life which are controvercial.

If you just about the atmosphere then why at some point not so long ago you went on all the hooligan websites and said they you were going to "noise up" the ncc or whatever they are called at Partick?

I sit there! :blink::rolleyes:

I would rather stand...the seats dont look comfy :rolleyes:

Guest bill kenwright livi.t.i.d
Go on then, Oracle of wisdom and knowledge, give details of when Monkey noises where chanted at black players from Airdrie fans.

I'm interested.

Wondered how long it'd take for this to turn to us...

you trying to say wearing kkk masks on the bus isnt racist???

and nizzy i wish i could be under 18 again lol those days are long gone 44 now lol

you trying to say wearing kkk masks on the bus isnt racist???

and nizzy i wish i could be under 18 again lol those days are long gone 44 now lol

Are you trying to say KKK masks and monkey noises are the same thing?

The masks issue has been done to death, the new charge of monkey noises is the one I'm interested in.

Sure you're 44?

Are you trying to say KKK masks and monkey noises are the same thing?

The masks issue has been done to death, the new charge of monkey noises is the one I'm interested in.

Sure you're 44?

Well, they do have quite a serious thing in common. Is there really a difference in that respect ?

Completely different allegation.

The 3 guys responsible for the KKK incident have been punished after coming forward to the club. Again this is a well trodden path.

I'd like specific incidences of Monkey noises being made, as I'm sure, nay positive, that there are none.

This sort of shite is levelled at us all the time with little or no evidence. We're quite able to take a lot on the chin, but this shit is complete and utter fabrication.

i am now becoming sick of you lot pickng on under 18s do you think this makes you look hard as nails you fannys ryan has a point you wouldnt dare slag off airdrie section b because you lot are acting like poofs slaging off under 18s because they are younger!!

or is it because vikingTON is Gary Glitter in disguise and like talking to under 18s

I am 17. Naturally I talk to under 18s a lot: they are after all my peers.

fail.jpg

Guest ryan-ferguson
When did this happen?

And how does this in any way justify you having LAC with a Swastika on your Bebo page?

Your a confused young man. Prone to lies too....

at the hearts game, against layera kingston and David Obua

i should know as i was there :rolleyes: , shocking and completely disrespectfull

at the hearts game, against layera kingston and David Obua

i should know as i was there :rolleyes: , shocking and completely disrespectfull

Strange then that a Hearts fan on the cup forum would choose this to say about the Airdrie fans:

"Special mention to the Airdrie fans, terrific backing of your team last night, alot of away fans in the SPL could learn a thing or two from you."

If I were you, I'd take your swastika and go peddle your lies elsewhere before someone from Airdrie notices your posts and contacts the site's admin.

Guest ryan-ferguson

they did indeed make monkey noises, entirely true pal, it was a small section i must admitt, the hearts fans couldnt have heard the chanting , some chants went along the lines of:

"oh the diamonds are red, phil o'donnells dead" and "section b hooligans"

they did indeed make monkey noises, entirely true pal, it was a small section i must admitt, the hearts fans couldnt have heard the chanting , some chants went along the lines of:

"oh the diamonds are red, phil o'donnells dead" and "section b hooligans"

I'll let the Aidrie fans comment on the new chants you've accused them of singing, but I refuse to believe they made monkey noises. I'm telling you now, we'd have heard all about it if they had.

As I said earlier, over to the Airdrie boys.

Archived