L A C

Denji

Please elaborate.

Surely an "insult" at this stage of the game shouldn't be anything new to them ?

I find the use of the term 'foam at the mouths' offensive so I'm just wondering why you're mocking them but being deliberately offensive yourself?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was taking the piss you absolute dimlow.

Its seriously becoming so aparent that you are part of the L.A.C, nobody would waste 5 minutes of there life defending such a tragic bunch of foam at the mouths.

I was thinking that to.

C'mon lads, just because el bawsack appears intent on sticking up for the members of the LAC doesn't mean he's one of them. Livi have the most defensive and blinkered fans in the league, remember.

If Roberto Landi was to walk through your door tomorrow and take a shite on your salad before jamming his thumb up your burd's arse and shooting your dog in the eye with a well-aimed projectile from his japper then they'd still find some way of claiming he was a great guy.

Probably because he shakes the hands of people in wheelchairs.

Morton youth Firm

All of them still very active, all have a youth firm and all letting your clubs down. i think if the LAC were ever to pavement dance with some of your shameful fans then it might be the time to open 22 page threads

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest el bawbag
C'mon lads, just because el bawsack appears intent on sticking up for the members of the LAC doesn't mean he's one of them. Livi have the most defensive and blinkered fans in the league, remember.

If Roberto Landi was to walk through your door tomorrow and take a shite on your salad before jamming his thumb up your burd's arse and shooting your dog in the eye with a well-aimed projectile from his japper then they'd still find some way of claiming he was a great guy.

Probably because he shakes the hands of people in wheelchairs.

eh no we wouldn't but given he hasn't done that his status as a gentleman remains intact

FFS 22 pages on the LAC. Behave. These lads arent hooligans. Why not take a look at your own clubs before you start mouthing off. we could all open up 22 pages on this lot

Airdrie SectionB

Partick NGE

Morton youth Firm

Dundee utility

Clyde SSEB

Dunfermline CSS

St Johnstone FCF

All of them still very active, all have a youth firm and all letting your clubs down. i think if the LAC were ever to pavement dance with some of your shameful fans then it might be the time to open 22 page threads

:lol:

Guest el bawbag
Look at you, taking it all badly and that. :lol:

While we are here, where are you in the squad firm photo ?

im about 45 miles away at home if i remember correctly.

Archived