L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The L.A.C don't fight remember, they're just a bunch of lads that sing at the football..... which is obviously now open to discussion once agian.

Silly me, I got the impression they did from the snaps of them with their Strongbow, Buckfast ect....

It's actually just one moron who feels the need for three seperate accounts. Or the LAC all share the same PC.

I was about to say could they all be using the same computer at the same school........then i looked at the pictures and thought about it more rationally!!

Guest ryan-ferguson
Was it the LAC that started 'the bouncy', chanted 'we are the people' and tried to get a rendition of 'the famine song' going on Tuesday night?

the bouncy...that was it, also done a livi version of the st pauli song and pretty much sang for the whole 90

to be honest a never heard the famine song, i think it was a case of one person sung it as a laugh but never heard it

Guest el bawbag
the bouncy...that was it, also done a livi version of the st pauli song and pretty much sang for the whole 90

to be honest a never heard the famine song, i think it was a case of one person sung it as a laugh but never heard it

pretty much how i saw it but i was sittin a bit away from the LAC so couldn't really hear individual people, certainly didnt hear the 'famine song' though.

LOVE the St Pauli song though B)

pretty much how i saw it but i was sittin a bit away from the LAC so couldn't really hear individual people, certainly didnt hear the 'famine song' though.

LOVE the St Pauli song though B)

Is that the "We Love You" one?

Guest ryan-ferguson

we actually sang it last season, and copied it from st pauli, not celtic as suggested

and tell me a song which your club hasnt adapted from others :rolleyes:

we actually sang it last season, and copied it from st pauli, not celtic as suggested

and tell me a song which your club hasnt adapted from others :rolleyes:

Is it just a coincidence that Celtic have St Pauli connections and so do the L.A.C ?

Its the origin i'm slagging.

Archived