L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
cause 3 teenage laddies on a wee rocking horse thing isnae exactly first division football?

Being 'alleged' members of the LAC, who support, Livingston, who sadly are part of First Division football?

Guest el bawbag
Being 'alleged' members of the LAC, who support, Livingston, who sadly are part of First Division football?

so if i searched through youtube and posted up a video of the local greenock young team, some of whom supported morton, this would be the correct place to put it?

Got to hand it to the LAC their silent bounce at the start of the game at Palmy a few weeks back (you know, the one where we beat you 6-1) was quite impressive. Even though they are fuds I thought it added something positive to a great game. :)

post-12321-1225940305_thumb.jpg

Edit to add: I didn't say at the time because I thought this thread would die. :angry:

so if i searched through youtube and posted up a video of the local greenock young team, some of whom supported morton, this would be the correct place to put it?

If there was a thread already running on them? Aye.

Guest watfordbazza

right lads new to p and b but have to say what a load of bo,,ocks you lot are going on about the lac.I have followed livi from the start and have never seen any bother at a livi game this to me is all about growing up lets put it this way if you followed footie back in the 80,s that was wrong but the lac are just a bunch of lads that get together on a saturday for a good day out

www.lividbm.co.uk

right lads new to p and b but have to say what a load of bo,,ocks you lot are going on about the lac.I have followed livi from the start and have never seen any bother at a livi game this to me is all about growing up lets put it this way if you followed footie back in the 80,s that was wrong but the lac are just a bunch of lads that get together on a saturday for a good day out

And the DBM are a bunch of self-aggrandising bawbags led by a mouthy English twat who get on the wick of their fellow Livi fans.

Anything else to add?

Guest watfordbazza
And the DBM are a bunch of self-aggrandising bawbags led by a mouthy English twat who get on the wick of their fellow Livi fans.

Anything else to add?

well said that man !!!!!!!!!!!! O thats me :D

Archived