Coupon Bursters

Michael W

What did I say about Gillingham again? Can usually be trusted at home I think it was, well they couldn't be trusted to beat non scoring Yeovil, beat two lines and denied me £160. That has to be punished by relegation, surely.

Tuesday Accumulator:

Barcelona v Celtic - 1/5 Home win

AC Milan v Arsenal - 11/4 Away win

Charlton v Bristol City - 2/1 Away win

Ipswich v Sheffield United - 8/11 Home win

Plymouth Argyle v Colchester United - 4/6 Home win

Brighton & Hove Albion v Gilllingham - 4/5 Home win

Barnet v Peterborough United - 4/5 Away win

Darlington v Chester City - 4/9 Home win

Ross County v Cowdenbeath - 2/7 Home win

East Stirlingshire v Stranraer - 4/6 Away win

50p returns £194.87

Bloody Ipswich and Bristol City :angry:

Ipswich also fecked a 6-teamer not posted that was worth £16 that consisted of:

Barcelona, Plymouth, Peterborough, Darlington, Ross County and Ipswich

Swansae have fucked one of my lines already. Lost 2-1 at home to Millwall.

Learn from that one.

Never ever, put one of the Friday games on your Sat/Sun accys, as the Friday team always seem to have a nasty knack of fecking you over before the main action has even started.

Learn from that one.

Never ever, put one of the Friday games on your Sat/Sun accys, as the Friday team always seem to have a nasty knack of fecking you over before the main action has even started.

Lesson learned. I try to stick with Saturday games only as much as possible, as Sunday games have ruined me a couple of times. I just thought Swansae would be dead certs to beat a struggling Millwall.

Sit back and let me tell you about my tales of woe in the world of fixed odds coupons.

Feb 16th:- YES!!!! My 4 four aways are up. I had picked 5 but the Carlisle game was off. Never mind, £ 107 coming my way!!!

Feb 23rd:- Took my 'winning' coupon from the Saturday before into Ladbrokes only to be told I had placed my selections on a 1st half football coupon. As it turns out, even at that only Swansea burst me. Later that same day, Crystal Palace screwed me for £ 167.

Mar 1st:- Ross County bring their long winning streak to and end by drawing and in turn doing me over for just over £100.

Today:- Good ol' Nottingham Forest draw at Crewe. If Everton win at Sunderland tomorrow, Forest have shafted me for just over £170.

Maybe someone can enlighten me but were Forest awarded a 40 point start this season?

The amount of times I've picked them this season and they have either drew or got beat is unbelievable yet they are still up in the play-off positions.

Christ, even on Monday night in the live Sky game at home to Carlisle when I didn't pick them they still got beat.