Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Watford. :(

Feckers did me out of £30 for a £4 treble with Stoke and Carlisle.

But Lincoln did me out of £1060.

I permed any 6/7/8 from Southend, Stockport, MK Dons, Darlington, Peterborough, Bradford, Lincoln :angry: and Hereford. The other seven all won. Lincoln had a man sent off at 1-1 with 25 minutes to go and lost 3-2.

Still, from 37x10p bets, I got seven sixfolds and a sevenfold, paying £120.

I also put £2 on Southend, MK Dons, Darlington and Peterborough and that returned another £44.

All in all, a good day.

But probably the most satisfying plus was getting the free money out of Coral (see other thread), all £19-odds of it :lol:

I was a greedy man yesterday and I got bitten on the arse for it.

I found a filled out coupon lying at my work on Friday night and as I quite fancied the 4 teams (Man Utd, Hamilton, Dundee and Ross County) I decided to stick a fiver on these teams in addition to my own line. On Saturday morning I was reading Mr Fixit in the Record blowing his trumpet about how he was on a good wee run with his 'super single' bets. I therefore decided to add Lincoln City to the original 4 as it would boost the winnings quite a bit. Needless to say they were the only ones not to win. :(

Had ONE pound on MAN UTD, CHELSEA, BRISTOL CITY, WALSALL, DONCASTER, MORTON, AND MY OWN TEAM QUEEN OF THE SOUTH HAD THE £125 SPENT!!! THAT LAST MINUTE!!

:(

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Forfar for 550

Sunderland for 250

County for 100

Arsenal for 100

Barca for 100

and brechin for 250 ensured a pretty miserable day for me

you manage to get an online account?