Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Sit back and let me tell you about my tales of woe in the world of fixed odds coupons.

Feb 16th:- YES!!!! My 4 four aways are up. I had picked 5 but the Carlisle game was off. Never mind, £ 107 coming my way!!!

Feb 23rd:- Took my 'winning' coupon from the Saturday before into Ladbrokes only to be told I had placed my selections on a 1st half football coupon. As it turns out, even at that only Swansea burst me. Later that same day, Crystal Palace screwed me for £ 167.

Mar 1st:- Ross County bring their long winning streak to and end by drawing and in turn doing me over for just over £100.

Today:- Good ol' Nottingham Forest draw at Crewe. If Everton win at Sunderland tomorrow, Forest have shafted me for just over £170.

Further to my post of Saturday (see above) Leeds last night burst me for £50 by losing at home to Cheltenham!

All of the above were 5 team accumulators with just one team fucking it up :angry:

I got hit for £30 on a four team with Aldershot (won 3-1), St Johnstone (won 2-1), Dundee (won 2-0) then bloody Ross County lost 4-2 to scum me, b*****ds!

Celtic :( and Bayern Munich :blink:

Thankfully it was only a £1 4 fold and would only have returned just over £2.

Oh, and PSV lowered the return on my trixie, wish I'd stuck with Getafe, despite the 5/6 odds.

Edited by Lordofthewing

AAHHHHHHHHH FUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

West Brom burst me for £88 pound.

For the 5th weekend running, one team shafts me on a line of 5 (it was 6 today coz I took Man Utd as a banker to top my 'winnings' up)

Plus Leeds fucking me over on Tuesday night, its a sad sad world :(