Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Liverpool and Birmingham off of a 7 team accumulator.

edit to say: See alot of people lost on Peterhead , ps never bet on 2nd division teams unless Ayr , Raith or Brechin are playing someone else , apart from them the whole division is equal and everyone can win against each other.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Gutted for you Cabbage

Dundee done me about 70, but my main accy was undone by Wycombe worth 456

Dec 08 / 10:45 Sixfold(s) 1 2 3 4 5 6 Standard Standard Standard Standard Standard Standard Wigan v Blackburn Burnley v Southampton C Palace v Doncaster Wolves v Barnsley Wycombe v Luton Hibernian v Hamilton Wigan @ 11/10 Burnley @ 7/10 C Palace @ 4/6 Wolves @ 1/2 Wycombe @ 4/6 Hibernian @ 8/15 Won Won Won Won Lost Won £20.00 £0.00

lawlhm2.th.jpg

Sick isnt the word.

Just noticed this,that's a sickener.I was well p*ssed on Saturday when Scunthorpe cost me again,£100 as they lost a 3 goal lead ,but this.

I remember a couple of years ago MK Dons cost me £1500 away at Yeovil by drawing 0-0,i was sick as,especially after seeing the highlights.

Really gutted for you mate. :(

I'm sure I'm not alone recently in being let down by bankers, and I'm not talking about the likes of Bernie Madoff. Recently it has just got silly. Reading lost at home to Southampton(their first home defeat), put down two lines and denied me £235. Southampton haven't won in six matches since, Reading have won five and drawn the other. They win easily at Wolves and Birmingham but can't beat flamin Southampton.

Colchester, two wins in a row, at home to Hereford. One away point all season. Hereford win naturally. £60 plus.

Millwall yesterday. Crewe bottom, Millwall flying in second place. Bolton, Blackburn, Huddersfield, MK Dons all up. £118 I won't be seeing.

It's been like that for me all season. I seem to have this knack of picking when a great run is about to end or a bad losing run is going to stop.

£200 on St Mirren on saturday then!

had the following:

burnley 13/8

aberdeen 6/4

a villa 11/8

wolves 10/11

chelsea 8/11

5 * £8 4 folds and a £10 acca

would have returned £1461 but for fecking chelsea

covered it with £200 on everton +.5 @ 2.21 so £680 back in total

also won 33 player poker tourney in pub for £240 tonight

so all in all, not too bad

still, fecking chelsea :angry:

don't know if this should be here or winners!

Got Stranny at 11/4 for the draw. Also had Peturheid at 7/4 for a win. Would have been a great day but, Ayr cried off and Arbro let me down after me thinking they were on a roll, doh!. Had EF/Bechin for the draw but, pretty pleased EF just managed to beat Brechin from an Ayr point of view, if not my line's. Sod the weather, where did that freeze suddenly come from? Never mind, came out profitable, just.