Whatever Happened To...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I coasted to a 3-1 away win over Hayes Utd to preserve my 100% start to the season. Looks like it good be a good season for blackandwhitearmy dot com :)

Won my first game 4-0 then drew 0-0 today despite going down to nine men. Had Nuno Tate and Vic Laville sent off within 2 minutes of each other. :lol:

A very positive start for my team, a 1-0 away game against a team that were relegated from a higher league. In my second game thrashed a team 6-0 away that were just promoted.

Ryan McWilliams is a superstar with 5 goals in his first two games.

i was awarded an 4-0 win today because Rusk Theorem do not have enough players to field a team. yet i still have to pay my players wages.

Rusk Theorem FC (don't forget the FC otherwise the anagram doesn't work) was my team...you will all recall that I decided to give up playing the game over a week ago and sold off all my players for buttons.

Is there a way to retire?

4m for the greatest player ever not to play a game of football??? Wee Bairn your a cheeky git, McNamara is going nowhere. He will flourish at Surreal Madrid.

4m for the greatest player ever not to play a game of football??? Wee Bairn your a cheeky git, McNamara is going nowhere. He will flourish at Surreal Madrid.

:lol: it was a cheeky bid! i know but i thought you would maybe accept because of your financial state! :lol:

I coasted to a 3-1 away win over Hayes Utd to preserve my 100% start to the season. Looks like it good be a good season for blackandwhitearmy dot com :)

Me v Thee in a couple of days. May the best man win.

I have started out this this season with two straight wins as well. Just carrying on my promotion winning form. :)

5-0 win for me today B) I think I've probably played a couple of the league's weaker teams though. If I'm gonna push for promotion I need a new superstar midfielder.

Archived