England V Croatia

Guest Annfield Red

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England look not bad when going forward, but they look pretty dodgy at the back especially at set-pieces. It looks as though they will be heading for the quarter finals now, but I think they will struggle against Portugal.

After seeing England in this tourney I hope I don't hear the english comentators mention the foriegn players diving, as Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard etc. are all at it

Croatia are pish, for most of the first half they hung on to their 1-0 lead then run around like blue arsed flies when it's too late. :rolleyes:

I certainly wouldn't rely on Portugal beating England because they're pish too. So many over-rated teams out there.

I dunno, Prso was the guy who pretty much had the measure of John Terry, because Prso's well over 6 ft. Portugal don't really play with a big target man, and Neville and Cole are both pretty quick. I can't see Christiano Ronaldo or Pauletta causing them too many problems.

By the way, is it just me or do all these England fans write in exactly the same meter? I suspect they are one and the same.

And Mornar was terrible. So was Owen again.

Croatia 1-2 England :unsure::(:angry: c***s!

Right then Mr Racist, where actually is the racism in that post.

Had he said, Croatia 1 England 2, oh dear thats a shame, would you be bleating like the numpty you appear to be.

You were the one throwing names around earlier, no Scot has said anything wrong, yet you call people names and let your own country down yet again. You should be ashamed of yourself :rolleyes:

aye whatever - whinge like you always do

Thats the good old English way, just ignore the points put in front of you, ya nanny, you were the one in the wrong, you know, I know it, everyone knows it, away and talk in www.weareenglishfannies.com and gie us peace :)

And dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out, racist :P

Guest Bhoys67
I have come to the conclusion, Owen must go from Anfield, that will free up some money for another diminutive striker, anyone got any ideas who though? :unsure:;)

I have to admit it's been time for Owen to leave Anfield for a couple of seasons

now, but what kind of price tag do Liverpool put on him and what can they expect

back? He's done nothing at the Euro 2004 which will not raise his stock up.

I have to admit it's been time for Owen to leave Anfield for a couple of seasons

now, but what kind of price tag do Liverpool put on him and what can they expect

back? He's done nothing at the Euro 2004 which will not raise his stock up.

Fair point. Were Barcelona not interested at the end of the season? If they were, I don't think his performances in Portugal would convince them, or anyone, to part with the best part of £20 million.

Guest Annfield Red
Thats the good old English way, just ignore the points put in front of you, ya nanny, you were the one in the wrong, you know, I know it, everyone knows it, away and talk in www.weareenglishfannies.com and gie us peace :)

And dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out, racist :P

It no very often I'll agree wi a Falkirk Bairn but, excellent post. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest MooresLaw

doesnt change the facts bairn, you can bleat as much as you like, theres only one person on here more racist than you and thats sons1872. Im patriotic not racist unlike you

doesnt change the facts bairn, you can bleat as much as you like, theres only one person on here more racist than you and thats sons1872. Im patriotic not racist unlike you

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious" - Wilde (also Sir Shean in The Rock) :D

Archived