Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I will declare myself out to avoid a late afternoon, is it on or off debate...

Forecast is for more snow, would imagine they will make an attempt at clearing the pitches but I guess that's a lot of snow to shift and would need a team of Navies to clear it all.

Also.... El Grand Classico is on at 8pm - so all things being considered I would rather watch that than cross town in a blizzard.

I will throw in suggestions for some sort of GA 5's Christmas/New Year night out this year in Glasgow City Centre (Area VL's - E.Frame, G.Cowie). Last years was held on a Sunday and was reasonably succesfull. On that note I will suggest an initial date of Sunday 19th December. Anybody?

K.Thacker

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

I will throw in suggestions for some sort of GA 5's Christmas/New Year night out this year in Glasgow City Centre (Area VL's - E.Frame, G.Cowie). Last years was held on a Sunday and was reasonably succesfull. On that note I will suggest an initial date of Sunday 19th December. Anybody?

K.Thacker

19th is thoroughly unsuitable as G. Cowie will be in the state of Aberdonia from about 14th onwards. Also the slight issue of 3 exams shortly before that.

Edited by Ad Lib

19th is thoroughly unsuitable as G. Cowie will be in the state of Aberdonia from about 14th onwards. Also the slight issue of 3 exams shortly before that.

Just that Sundays always the best day for it because fitba always gets in the road on a Saturday. I cannae see boxing day bein a goer which is why I suggested that. Next Sunday by then would be January 2nd.