Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

OUT.

Again.

Playing football in my former pupils match tomorrow. S'quite early on, right enough, but a full 90 minute game against the spritely younger legs of the current younger lads at my old school will leave me dying, I suspect.

Could theoretically play on the monday evening and all, but tbh a full 90 minute game tomorrow will do me regarding my thirst for footie action for the week.

Instead of getting shit faced, why not save £7 to get you to Fives on a Monday? Hell, just leave £7 in the house before going out. Or stop chasing your losses. Take your pick. laugh.gif

I'd rather spend all my money getting even more shit faced than thinking about a potentially shite game of football. :P

I'd rather spend all my money getting even more shit faced than thinking about a potentially shite game of football. :P

That would be OK if I weren't playing, but as I am playing, it will be an excellent game. :P

IN

Mr Adam Wee

Mr David W

Mr Kevin

Mr Shakey

Mr Calum

OUT

Mr Thistle

Mr Chrissy

AWAITING CONFIRMATION

Generic McGowan

Experienced Brian

PS - What's happened to the previous regular GA5 grafters that are Gee 'I'll Shoot fae anywhere' Jay and Ryan '13 Points Clear' Cowden?

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Indeed I have. Apologies to the chap. My post has been edited accordingly.

Although, will he be in a suitable state for graft given that some minor league was won today or something?

This afternoon's triumph of religious pre-destiny in west-central Scotland should be plenty impetus.

IN

Mr Adam Wee

Mr David W

Mr Kevin

Mr Shakey

Mr Calum

OUT

Mr Thistle

Mr Chrissy

AWAITING CONFIRMATION

Generic McGowan

Experienced Brian

PS - What's happened to the previous regular GA5 grafters that are Gee 'I'll Shoot fae anywhere' Jay and Ryan '13 Points Clear' Cowden?

That'll be enough of that.

9/9.30PM on a Monday night is no use to me I'm afraid. I'd play if it was earlier, due to being up at around 5.45am every morning...

Having said that, I still keep my eye in this thread in the hope that some time, kick off will be before watershed.