Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Brian is out as well. McGowan said he will play. Brian is trying to get Martyn to play as well.

So confirmed is -

Kopite Dave

Adam Wee

Caldo

McGowan

Awaiting confirmation -

Martyn

Shakey (said he will play if needed, but would rather not)

Chrisy Muir

Kyle

Paul

Calum (did he say that he would be in this week after missing last week, I can't remember?)

Out -

Kyle

Mick

Kev (really?)

Scott

Is that everyone accounted for?

Come on guys, get in about it!

Geejay

Kopite Dave

Adam Wee

Caldo

McGowan

Kev (has an exam today so might be pished, but it's still an extra body!)

Still waiting to hear back from Brian about Martyn, not heard from Calum either. Cannon is out, I think Kyle is working tonight so he is probably out as well. Chrisy Muir? Come on son, get in about it!

I'll probably not get online for the rest of the day, so if we somehow manage to get ten before 5pm tonight, could someone please phone or text me and I'll get it booked? Thanks. :D

Geejay

Kopite Dave

Adam Wee

Coldo

McGowan

Kev

Calum

Hoping to hear back from Martyn in the next couple of hours. I texted Shakey and told him to get involved, but I have still to hear back from him, and I can't reach Chrisy. If we can get all three involved then we have a game, unless anyone else has other ideas for players?

Edited by Adam_Wee

Shakey is out. Waiting on Chrisy getting back to say if he is in or not, still not heard back from Martyn.

I've got McGowan body hunting as well, and I've got one or two irons in the fire as well. What is the general thought? Should I go ahead and book it?

I like playing with 8, so I'm not the best person to ask :P

I'm not too bothered at playing with eight either. I'll leave it an hour or so and see how we are doing then.

Still waiting to hear from Martyn, Rafa and Chrisy. This would take us to ten if we get them all to play. Come on guys, get involved.

EDIT: Raff should know by tea time if he can play. Just spoke to Kev, he is ruling himself out, but is confident about finding a replacement, which, if Raff plays, would take us to eight. Just waiting on hearing back from a couple of other grafters but I think it's safe to say we will have a game tonight.

Edited by Adam_Wee

I only have about 7 quid on me so, if I'm in, would some kind person like to sub me some of the cash required to participate? Say three English pounds? It costs me £4.50 to get to Glasgow and back, the robbing b*****d bus that it is.