Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Smashing Mick. I can tap ye for the bus home if need be. Returned home after Saturdays shenanigans with a little more cash than I expected lol. 9pm in Buchanan Bus Station?

I've got enough for the bus.

I'll be in touch before you leave if we're meeting, depending on whether Kyle is playing or not.

Booked. 9.30pm KO. David, if you are getting the train, I'll meet you at Central at 9pm. Shakey is going round to his girlfriend's house so we will probably meet him along the way.

I'm away for a lie down after all this pish!

Can someone please confirm everyone that is plaing then and how many we need?

Me, Adam, Kev, Mick, Scott, David W, Brian, Shakey. Innes will make 9 (still requiring confirmation).

Pretty sure we'll acquire a tenth from somewhere.

BTW, is Scott dead? He's not been on all day. Anyone got his number to notify him that it's still on? I'll pop over to his facebook and see what's occuring.

Me, Adam, Kev, Mick, Scott, David W, Brian, Shakey. Innes will make 9 (still requiring confirmation).

Pretty sure we'll acquire a tenth from somewhere.

BTW, is Scott dead? He's not been on all day. Anyone got his number to notify him that it's still on? I'll pop over to his facebook and see what's occuring.

I'll give him and Shakey a text to let them know.

Central Adam indeed 9 yes at.

Graft.

Literally ran out of ideas.

Well, if we can confirm that Innes is in, we will only need one more body, which will hopefully be either Kyle or Brian's cousin. Other than that, I really don't have any ideas.

Still not heard back from Brian BTW.

Honestly I'd rather no play at all than with 9, its a fuckin pain in the arse.

I'd check with Brian's cousin first, because really Kyle is only 50/50 and considering hes crocked I'd try the healthier body first.

We are only at eight confirmed at the moment anyway, still don't know about Innes. I've texted Brian again but he still hasn't got back to me.

Has no one got anyone else that they can think of? What about Kieran? He likes a game! See about getting Raff someone, he justs needs a push. I'm sure if he were to ask Brian he would give him a lift back as far as Moodiesburn.

dave_binos, Gall. Nah? :P

Sorry mate, think i last played fitba in Primary 7. If it wisnae for wanking, i would get literally no exercise.

For some creepy reason* i just enjoy this thread. :D

EDIT: *not for wanking.

Edited by Gall09