Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Yes, yes and no.

Magic Mick, well done. Just waiting on Brian getting back to me now to see about one more body then wewill be good to go. Unless Kyle is up and about and fancies a game?

Three hours is plenty time, I'm off for a scran. Did you ever go for a lie down?

Is your boy Martyn the Thistle fan?

I did, but only for ten minutes until LM came in with the lad.

We appear to have 10.

That we do. There was a slight panic when I thought both Brian and Mick had asked the same player along!

Mick, big Martyn is playing tonight BTW. Perhaps this will be the first night with more Thistle fans than Clyde fans!

That we do. There was a slight panic when I thought both Brian and Mick had asked the same player along!

Mick, big Martyn is playing tonight BTW. Perhaps this will be the first night with more Thistle fans than Clyde fans!

Martyn McMurray?

I'd probably put myself under the Rangers fan bracket. WATP.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

It is aye.

:lol:

Right, all done and dusted at ten. I'm away to cook a curry. You will probably smell me before you see me tonight.

See you all later. Please try and be on time. Oh, and if anyone fancies having a go at picking teams then that would be great.

Brian, Adam, Chrisy, Scott, Coldo

-------------------------

David, Shakey, Mick, Kev, Martyn

Just a thought innit. No clue what Martyns like.

He'll have to be like Dusan Bestvina for those to be even teams!

Result.

Bad news, though; I accidentally bought 20 superkings, rather than regular snout, so the odds are on that I'll be even more fucked for fitness than usual on account of the extra 20% of sweet, delicious tar that I'll be breathing in on the way to the powerleague.

Off to catch me train up the now, see you good folks there. :)

Fairly even game tonight chaps, with non-bibs edging it by three or four goals (allegedly).

I think overall we probably had the fittest team, with us just about lasting the pace. On paper we probably had a slight edge, but there wasn't an awful lot in it.

I thought Cauldo was brilliant, would love to see him play every week. Big Martyn was also excellent, he does indeed love playing the ball into the corner. I'll see if I can get him to play again.

Kyle the St Johnstone fan has stated that he fancies a game next week, which is also excellent news, as anyone that has met him can confirm that he is a top man!

So, if Kyle plays the list for next week is as follows -

Kyle

Adam

Let's get in about it, fellow Grafters.