Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

May aswell just keep the same teams Adam aforementioned, only with Kyle in for Paul. See how it goes anyway and if one teams bollocking (not literally) the other, then we can change

Hawd me back, Paul missing two weeks in a row? Has this ever happened before in the history of GA Fives?

Can someone please tell Kyle to be on time, he has a nasty habit of arriving late. Need to change the teams possibly, anyone got any ideas?

Quite enjoyed that tonight. Even after the player swap we still pretty much ran riot apart from the last 10-15 mins.

On a negative note, I feel fucking brutal. Maybe 3 fags between leaving the house and kick off, and 1 straight after the game wasn't the way to go.

C. Muir reporting from the toilet seat.

Quite enjoyed that tonight. Even after the player swap we still pretty much ran riot apart from the last 10-15 mins.

On a negative note, I feel fucking brutal. Maybe 3 fags between leaving the house and kick off, and 1 straight after the game wasn't the way to go.

C. Muir reporting from the toilet seat.

It was a bit of a walkover for your lot, which I was surprised at. Kopite Dave was by far the best player tonight, must have been eating plenty of rolls and salt in the run up to it.

must have been eating plenty of rolls and salt in the run up to it.

Repetitive banter injury <_<

I thought Calum was great tonight. In fact, I was proud of all of our team; it was a fine effort (until the last 5 minutes).

Enjoyed that, overall. Pleased with the way I played in general, think my first touch was a lot better than I usually have. Still liable to a shite second/third touch, right enough, but its better than nothing, at least.

The burger king I got afterwards... :wub:

Think that might be a GA Fives record for the number of times the balls ended up going out the park/into another pitch, too.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Repetitive banter injury <_<

I thought Calum was great tonight. In fact, I was proud of all of our team; it was a fine effort (until the last 5 minutes).

Calum did indeed have a belter last night, everyone on your team got pass marks. I was quite surprised that the margin was so big in the end, once we swapped teams I thought they were pretty fair.

Think that might be a GA Fives record for the number of times the balls ended up going out the park/into another pitch, too.

I'm still surprised that the big guy in the car didn't keep the ball after Kyle smashed it off of his door. :lol:

Pfft

EDIT: The real reason it's went downhill is the fact I've started playing every week. Speaking of which, I should be fine for Monday.

Edited by ChrisyM92

This Euan charcter now plays circa 2.5 hrs of 5's a week and will be fit and ready to return in August where he hopes his performances will be even more graftilicious than before.

That's if we want him back. He turned his back on us. He is dead to us.

Your tune may change come 6pm on an August evening when you're desperately searching for a few more bodies. :P

Yeah, that's true. Although, it was booked by 5pm last night, which was fantastic.

Might as well get the ball rolling for next week. I'm IN.