Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Would anyone be up for a Tuesday or Thursday night game instead?

I'm poor this week as we've had to pay Sky and BT a shit load of money in the past week or so, therefore I can rule myself out of any game this week.

Should be OK for next Monday though.

We can start taking names for Thursday if you chaps want. Although theres no guarantee we will even get a park.

Thursday is no good for me i'm afraid. Next Monday is fine though.

Edited by calum_gers

Bumping to shamelessly tell folk its my birthday today, y'know. 21 years young. 8)

Also to say I'm in for Mondays festivities. I expect somebody to be bringing a nice birthday cake.

Actually, I could enquire as to the possibility of that birthday deal thats up on the toilet walls that involves graft, pizza and fizzy juice for everyone.... :ph34r:

Edited to add, any further news about a Glasgow Area 5's team for the P&B fives thingie? Granted, I've not been a regular as some of the other folk on here have been, but I'd still like to get involved in that at some point, depending on how much interest there's been, even if just as an impact sub to change the dynamic of the game/score a marvelous hattrick to win it for us/run around aimlessly for a bit, whichever is more likely.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely