Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Haw, Frame. How's this for news/event twists?

Sitting here in my room feeling sorry for myself. Hear door chapping, too bad a mood to answer. Hear door chap again, thought, f**k it. Answered door. Who's there? The guy from the flat downstairs.

"Awryt Chris! Ye dropped somethin in the car park this mornin eh?"

"Yeah I lost my wallet how.."

*guy pulls wallet out his back pocket and hands it over*

I'm so relieved I feel like turning all Christian Clarke and shagging him rotten.

*throws expired passport behind TV next to crunched up bookies slips*

Depending on where you go, you might get away with it, but an expired passport is not valid for anything. Then again unless bouncers or bar staff clock the expiry date you should be alright with the birth date on it.

Tennent's would seem more than likely to do this. I've been ID'd everytime I've been in there, even with family. I guess that's just down to their normal clientele. Worth a shot though.

You'll get served in PJ Champs no bother.

Sitting here in my room feeling sorry for myself. Hear door chapping, too bad a mood to answer. Hear door chap again, thought, f**k it. Answered door. Who's there? The guy from the flat downstairs.

I'm so relieved I feel like turning all Christian Clarke and shagging him rotten.

I don't want to dampen your joy, but your bank card is still cancelled so you'll still have to jaunt to the bank for cash :D

At the moment it tooks like the GA 5's drinkers convention has these members signed up. E. Frame, C. Muir (VL), K. Thacker, C. Monti, J. Staggie, L. Apprentice.

We should maybe go to the Power League bar for an ironic pint.

Aw ya c**t.

I don't want to dampen your joy, but your bank card is still cancelled so you'll still have to jaunt to the bank for cash :D

At the moment it tooks like the GA 5's drinkers convention has these members signed up. E. Frame, C. Muir (VL on his passport photo), K. Thacker, C. Monti, J. Staggie, L. Apprentice.

We should maybe go to the Power League bar for an ironic pint.

It's a five minute walk, plus there's a branch up at my college too. :P

M.Wallace (only joking, but it'd be pretty funny).

As long as they have more than fucking Carling, stuff's rank!

It's a five minute walk, plus there's a branch up at my college too. :P

M.Wallace (only joking, but it'd be pretty funny).

As long as they have more than fucking Carling, stuff's rank!

The West End is by far the best place to drink in Glasgow. The prices for pints aren't the best, but the pubs are nice and they're rammed with attractive and drunk female students. Couldn't care less about them on Saturday though, I'm just going with the sole intention of getting shitfaced.

Being at the other side of Glasgow I tend to stick to merchant city but the West End has been good all the times I've been there. Mainly stuck to the Tennants bar as well as the Islay Inn and Park bar as they are normally full of fellow highlanders. :D

Depending on where you go, you might get away with it, but an expired passport is not valid for anything. Then again unless bouncers or bar staff clock the expiry date you should be alright with the birth date on it.

My mate (who's 18) doesn't have a student card or a provisional or anything. He uses an expired passport partnered with his Young Scot Card (still valid for a few years). He brings both, and he usually gets accepted everywhere.

Not that matters any more. Just sharing.

Update on the night out tomorrow. What are the full plans, just start at Tennants bar then see where it takes us? Like I said before I'll be back from Greenock about 6pm. I won't bother getting changed so should be in the West End fairly sharp. Another County fan (county-mad) will be joining us if that's OK until the back of 8 as his train to Inverness isn't until 8.30 or so.

Update on the night out tomorrow. What are the full plans, just start at Tennants bar then see where it takes us? Like I said before I'll be back from Greenock about 6pm. I won't bother getting changed so should be in the West End fairly sharp. Another County fan (county-mad) will be joining us if that's OK until the back of 8 as his train to Inverness isn't until 8.30 or so.

I'm meeting Fudge at said bar at 6pm on the nose. He said he was going to a junior game tomorrow though so depending on what one he chooses I might just tag along with him as it makes the scheduled 6pm meet a lot easier, considering I don't know exactly where Tennents is. However with directions himself and Mick have gave me, it seems pretty easy to find (Out Hillhead subway, down left 100 yards and it's on the corner?).

All will depend on what time I wake up tomorrow. One place I definitely won't be is Montrose.

Aye, Tennents public bar, 6pm.

Chrissy, if any, I'll be going to Pollok v Arthurlie. I'm shattered at the moment so may well just have a long lie so can give you no guarentees.

Due to the fact I've no idea where we may end up, I'm dressing reasonably smartly.