The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Baby steps and all that, I do think that he has the ability to come good, just needs to get the concentration levels in the right place for Test cricket.

Hope so....that knock will have done Ballance the world of good. It's a really nicely balanced test match at moment

Lunch - Day 2

England 297

Pakistan 72/1 (27.0 ov)

Pakistan trail by 225 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

With Pakistan having seen off the new ball it could be a long slog in the field for England.

Day 3 - Lunch

England 297

Pakistan 336/5 (116.0 ov)
Pakistan lead by 39 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Important pair for Pakistan as there's not much batting to come. If Pakistan are to take their lead to 100 or beyond then these guys are gonna have to do most of the work.

Ahmed taking the piss out of Ali in the final over before lunch. Big spells for Anderson & Woakes (presumably) when the Test resumes............

Meanwhile far, far away Sri Lanka look to have the edge on Australia on their homeland.

Me too, I was convinced that was not out as it was his elbows that removed the bails.

Another wicket, 368-8.

Turns out it was out because it was his elbow that removed the bails.

And Jimmy Anderson has effectively been sent off for running on the wickets, even though he didn't. Poor umpiring here.

Turns out it was out because it was his elbow that removed the bails.

And Jimmy Anderson has effectively been sent off for running on the wickets, even though he didn't. Poor umpiring here.

Definitely unlucky there, but they showed you about 8/9 occasions yesterday where he ran down the middle of the pitch, and after he got his two warnings his run up was completely different.

Why did I have to choose National Flying Ant Day to come to the test? Little b*****ds. [emoji35]

They seem to love sun cream.

They're big fans of Alex Hales. Which you'd have known if you followed them on social media.