The Cricket Thread

bewlay

5 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

But did he know what was going on ?

I think it is fair to say that there is a 0% chance that the bowlers wouldn't know what was going on.

Aussies on the field giving Markram a huge round of applause there for getting his century. I've just been a wee bit sick in my mouth.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
11 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
But did he know what was going on ?

Heard a lot of pundits who are of the opinion that the bowlers must have had some inkling as to what was going on, I'm inclined to agree with then tbh.

It would be negligent of any bowler not to notice. They'll be working the ball too. Just not with sandpaper.

I think the bans are a bit much. The SA captain Du Plessis he only got 50% fine of his match fee for scuffing the ball on his trouser Zip In 2016. These guys have 12 and 9 month bans.

I agree, but I do see a world of difference in the two cases.

The premeditation is taken into account. That happens with any crime, surely?

I'm still trying to get to grips with the Kane Williamson review decision. Impact umpires call my arse. Maybe on the front foot it was but the back leg looked very in line to me. If he's gone at that point England could roll this lot for 100 given the line and length they're hitting. Where the f**k has Broad been for the last 5 months with that pace?

1 minute ago, HTG said:

I'm still trying to get to grips with the Kane Williamson review decision. Impact umpires call my arse. Maybe on the front foot it was but the back leg looked very in line to me. If he's gone at that point England could roll this lot for 100 given the line and length they're hitting. Where the f**k has Broad been for the last 5 months with that pace?

I'm drunk, but I assumed it hit outside the line? He had shifted over a good bit.