The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Dernbach is awful.

359. England will need a magnificent performance.

He certainly was there...

I take it he's the new poster boy of English cricket - the bad boy! My wife thinks he's very hot, and didn't really change her opinion when I pointed out his cricketing inconsistencies.

He certainly was there...

I take it he's the new poster boy of English cricket - the bad boy! My wife thinks he's very hot, and didn't really change her opinion when I pointed out his cricketing inconsistencies.

Women?? " Hes got a great ass so he MUST be good" :lol:

Dernbach :lol:

If we could Dernbach time we wouldnt pick him!

Bye bye Morgan - well only need 10 or so an over from here, piece of cake.

Butler gone in 3 balls - ah well.

England were tipped as potential winners of the Champions Trophy. I know Broad and Finn are missing against NZ and are just being rested (I hope) but if Dernbach serves his shite up it'll be an early exit. Worst bowler ever in international cricket.

Trott passed 2500 ODI runs today... in the same number of innings as IVA Richards did. The fans who criticise him are pretty dumb, averages 52 in something like 60 ODIs. He scored at over 100 SR. In both games, the top order keep getting 30s and then out. That's what's killed us. They haven't quite got the batting sorted, not sure about a "bowler" at 7 either.

Fantastic knock from Guptil, credit where it's due, it was a fantastic batting display.

Dernbach sacrifices accuracy for pace, it might work on the harder pitches in the Caribbean/Australia but not here, as I said before I would replace him with Tremlett or Onions.

Trott was impressive today, he does get big scores in limited overs cricket but he needs to build up a head of steam before he gets fluent and if he's out early then its a wasted 3 or 4 overs for a couple of runs.