The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Steven Finn takes a hat trick with the last 3 balls of the innings as Australia rack up 342-9. Big target for England to try and chase, will be surprised if they get near it tbh.

New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 98 runs in the opening match.

Edited by peasy23

When is scotlands first game?

10 pm Monday night, full schedule is on here. Seems to take a very long time with the final not due until 29th March, although I know that's partly down to them having spare days built in through the ko stages so they can fit in games if they are washed out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/23501452

10 pm Monday night, full schedule is on here. Seems to take a very long time with the final not due until 29th March, although I know that's partly down to them having spare days built in through the ko stages so they can fit in games if they are washed out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/23501452

Thanks

Sad to see West Indies in such disarray, I always think of them of the cricket equivalent of brazil, or nz in rugby. That said its good to see Ireland make a case for the non test nations and make more of a mockery of the decision to cap the tournament size to ten.

Dropping two of their best players before the tournament was stupid but they have had their moments in ODIs and T20s recently.

It's 14 teams and the group stage is still stupidly drawn out almost certainly ensuring the big teams get through. But I can live without having to watch Kenya. that being said Bermuda are still responsible for the greatest moment in cricket history.