The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Why don't England play at edgbaston every series ? Pitch is perfect for their bowling.

Aussie batting is bang average unless they are on a road.

It means never leaving Birmingham.

But it's a fair point. Australia always play the first couple of tests at the grounds where they have the best record. England play it at either Lord's or whomever makes the highest bid.

Why don't England play at edgbaston every series ? Pitch is perfect for their bowling.

But it's a fair point. Australia always play the first couple of tests at the grounds where they have the best record. England play it at either Lord's or whomever makes the highest bid.

Game over now surely. Aussie middle order collapse again, Clark and Voges gone in 2 balls for 3 and 0 respectively.

Aus 77-4 and 68 behind.

Nothing better than seeing the arrogant racists spanked.

Only disappointing part is that utter p***k Brad Haddin isn't on the field for massive GIRFUY.

Hawkeye is plainly exaggerating the bounce. That was plum.

Same with the Butler dismissal they didn't review. Ridiculous claim of ball trajectory from Hawkeye.

Does anyone know if you can get refunds on train tickets? I'm thinking l will have to rethink my Saturday.

Great stuff from England though. I'm feeling an Aussie collapse, don't think England will have to bat again.

Go to the bar at the Raddison Blu. It's where teams playing in Birmingham stay. I had a pint with Michael Laudrup there after England hammered someone early.