Forgein Teams

Calum D

1. Wolves ("my english team")

2. AC Milan (" My Big Team", the 3 dutchmen!! )

3. Benfica (due to champ man)

4. Fiorentina (used to love italian fitba in the early 90's, always had a soft spot for Firenze Viola !!)

5. Arsenal - cos i hate Man U & Liverpool !! ;)

Norwich City. B) Been going to a few games for quite a while now, cos my uncle stays down there. Good team and good bunch of fans. :rolleyes:

1. Southampton - saw them beat Spurs 1-0 a couple of years ago. All other English teams can f''k off.

2. Paris Saint Germain - saw them beat Liverpool 3-0 at the Parc de Princes.

3. Svenborg (Denmark) - my uncle used to play in goal for them.

4. Fremad Valby (Denmark) - see no.3

5. Nakskov (Denmark) - see no.3

AT

1. Man Utd, cos I'm a glory hunting b*****d :lol:

2. Wolves

3. Bournemouth, well used to be. I bought a lovely Bournemouth strip on the cheap about ten years ago (it was purple and turquoise and seemed to be made of felt). At the time Bournemouth were bottom of division 2, and I started keeping an eye on their results. The Tuesday before the end of the season they were officialy safe from relegation :D

4. Middelsborough, as I go on holiday in that area and usually visit the Riverside when I go there. Wore an ancient Boro shirt to Uni last year and someone came up to me thinking I was a Boro fan :o Never happens when I wear a St.Mirren shirt :(

5. Whitby Town :lol:

Why does most people on here support Liverpool?! :blink: Norwich is SURELY your English team... :P

No, seriously tho', why do yous support these teams?

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Bolton

Barcelona (Because I personally think Ronaldhino is the best player in the world, and watching Barca play is an absolute delight)

Erm, that's about it.

Archived