Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

Me too. :(

Hard lines!

No, but seriously, I couldn't believe how polite they were. It was funny when Sam was asking if he could watch another episode of Ben 10 (No, I haven't watched any other episodes since Saturday, honest...) and I was thinking that when I was that age, I would never ask, I would just grab the remote and put on whatever the hell I wanted.

I had terrible manners when I was younger :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard lines!

No, but seriously, I couldn't believe how polite they were. It was funny when Sam was asking if he could watch another episode of Ben 10 (No, I haven't watched any other episodes since Saturday, honest...) and I was thinking that when I was that age, I would never ask, I would just grab the remote and put on whatever the hell I wanted.

:lol:

We don't have Virgin Media, he wouldn't have known how!

I finally found Scott's cup in the car today - it had somehow slipped down underneath the carrier I use for him now and I hadn't had that out since. The last drops of milk had been in there since Saturday. Nice! :blink:

...and thank you. It's always great to hear that other people think my kids are good. Scott has since been asking me where the filters are so he can get on with rolling himself a... no, wait. :P

Hard lines!

You've got terrible manners now. :rolleyes:

We don't have Virgin Media, he wouldn't have known how!

I finally found Scott's cup in the car today - it had somehow slipped down underneath the carrier I use for him now and I hadn't had that out since. The last drops of milk had been in there since Saturday. Nice! :blink:

...and thank you. It's always great to hear that other people think my kids are good. Scott has since been asking me where the filters are so he can get on with rolling himself a... no, wait. :P

:lol: That makes it sound so much worse than it was :ph34r:

:lol: That makes it sound so much worse than it was :ph34r:

It was great...

Scott picks up filters.

"No, Scott. Give them to Adam."

Adam takes filters.

Adam puts filters back on low coffee table at Scott height, exactly where they came from.

*Repeat process four times.*

LM takes filters and puts them out of reach.

Scott reaches for tobacco, then coins, the phones, until eventually all that's left on the table are the sandwiches he's supposed to be eating!

Edit: Actually - I just remembered... it wasn't JUST the sandwiches was it? There were also the sweets which Adam had chosen "for the children" but later revealed were his favourites as a kid. :lol: "Sam - can I have some of your sweets?" (Although I can't say much - I waited till Elise's back was turned and started on hers - they were my favourites too! :ph34r:)

It was great...

Scott picks up filters.

"No, Scott. Give them to Adam."

Adam takes filters.

Adam puts filters back on low coffee table at Scott height, exactly where they came from.

*Repeat process four times.*

LM takes filters and puts them out of reach.

Scott reaches for tobacco, then coins, the phones, until eventually all that's left on the table are the sandwiches he's supposed to be eating!

The question here is, who learns quicker, Adam or Scott?

• 4 weeks later...

I got a childless visit to LM and Adam's on Friday. :D Also benefitting from the undeniable pleasure of my company :rolleyes: this weekend were Hebs, CTWD, Mrs CTWD and clydeandproud amongst one or two others who's usernames on here I don't know. Saw Duff Man to-ing and fro-ing at the match too.

I was NOT meant to be in the pub on Friday. I ended up there, and then got drunk on Lambrini at home. I blame you! :lol:

:lol: Aye, that'd be right. It was all me. I don't mind.

It was nice to see you properly without feeding people, making sure chocolate drops went into cages without small fingers being bitten, keeping the entertainment constant, etc. I thought it worked out well timewise too really - did for us anyway! :D After you left we pretty much headed straight out for food.

Edit: Oops - I just saw GarrowhillClyde reading this thread and remembered I dragged him into the city centre on Saturday too! Sorry GC!

:lol: Aye, that'd be right. It was all me. I don't mind.

It was nice to see you properly without feeding people, making sure chocolate drops went into cages without small fingers being bitten, keeping the entertainment constant, etc. I thought it worked out well timewise too really - did for us anyway! :D After you left we pretty much headed straight out for food.

Edit: Oops - I just saw GarrowhillClyde reading this thread and remembered I dragged him into the city centre on Saturday too! Sorry GC!

Hmmmmph! *GC turns his head up and to the side and points his nose up in the air in a snooty manner! * :lol:

I went to the football tonight with the_russian and Aloysius Snuffleupagus. Does that make me part of a clique now???

Yeah a rather shite one though.

Set the record for 'furthest away P&B meeting' by having a few pints with kiwififer and mrs kiwififer this weekend. Good times- thought it was quite funny when you were talking about the boy from Aberdeen and the hen party and I knew exactly who you were on about!

bit rough today though, those Welshies can certainly put it away...

Thats got to be a record! Nice one! :)

I met Div and family in a restaurant in Houston :o

It wasn't arranged, I recognised him from his profile pic and noticed his lad from his avatar so I introduced myself ...

Platinum members should be offered a pint on these occasions <_<

Happy Birthday Div Snr ;)

:lol: What were the odds?

Brilliant!

Seen shakey T and codfish in the bookies on Saturday

I think those 2 might be dating!! ;)

I think i spotted CtwD when i was shopping in the Buchanan Galleries on Friday. He scares me though!
Don't let him scare you. He's lovely really!

Yeah, he's sound :) Good lad. But he is scary looking ;)

Houston is houffing full stop :rolleyes:

I was at the mercy of my mate from Erskine who booked the table - the food was good though. We moved on to a pub up the road that had a band on .. that was decent enough as well,

then it was on to a pub in Erskine that made the Rangers Club in Grangemouth look up market :o

Archived