Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should get interthenet posting again, I quite liked the guy! Anyway, where are you living? Private or uni owned?

I asked him today. Uni Owned. Right in the centre of Stirling! :D

I asked him today. Uni Owned. Right in the centre of Stirling! :D

Its not Thistle Chambers is it? :huh:

I stayed in Union St. a few times, and lived in John Fortys for a couple years. Apparently Thistle Chambers is as noisy as buggery.

But now I can stalk you! mwahahaahha!

Its not Thistle Chambers is it? :huh:

I stayed in Union St. a few times, and lived in John Fortys for a couple years. Apparently Thistle Chambers is as noisy as buggery.

But now I can stalk you! mwahahaahha!

It will be even more noisy with us lot in it. I think its should be the PnB haven - Stirling Branch. You, stalking me? I suppose we could switch roles.

;););) Could it be?!

Well, it'd be a good excuse to go to the pub! :ph34r:

But to do it properly, we would then have to come back on here and make unfunny injokes, before launching joint interweb attacks on anyone that wasnt part of the clique.

Well, it'd be a good excuse to go to the pub! :ph34r:

But to do it properly, we would then have to come back on here and make unfunny injokes, before launching joint interweb attacks on anyone that wasnt part of the clique.

I am back in Stirling in September. Let the injokes and cluster victimisation begin Muhahahaha.

Met StewartyMac in Hudsons in Brechin, where he and his Albion cohorts managed to drink all the green bottles of hairspray in the the pub that otherwise goes by the name of Becks :barf

It's not the first time we've drunk a pubs whole supply of Becks :lol:

Oh, and as for the barmaid..... :wub::wub:

i spoke to tam o shanter yesterday and monster

and mrs monster stood in front of me last sunday

WTF - in the pie queue? I was sat at the back of the stand last Sunday :rolleyes:

WTF - in the pie queue? I was sat at the back of the stand last Sunday :rolleyes:

it was when monster was having an argument

with the female steward before they

opened the area behind the goal

it was when monster was having an argument

with the female steward before they

opened the area behind the goal

Didn't speak to any stewards and when the terrace was opened I was up the other end in the stand.

Incredibly you've got me confused with someone else. f**k knows how! :lol:

Saw Renton and Kilgour at the game. I went with Interthenet jnr... 2 of these guys no longer post though.

BUT then at waverly I met Kilt and had a pint with him before my train left. I think he might have got lucky aswell ;)

The ICT fan? I thought I saw him!
You should get interthenet posting again, I quite liked the guy! Anyway, where are you living? Private or uni owned?

You called? B) Just been busy recently living the exciting life of a council estate window cleaner :D

It was refreshing seeing lower league footie yesterday made me grateful i don't have to watch that shit week in week out. Also sorry to say Enigma made me very glad i ain't a supporter of any Fife team, a much lesser class of people, i'll have my Ayrshire tractor any day B) ;) Bring on Thistle Chambers though. My mission for the year... to turn the rugby playing dyke that has been landed in our flat :D

You called? B) Just been busy recently living the exciting life of a council estate window cleaner :D

It was refreshing seeing lower league footie yesterday made me grateful i don't have to watch that shit week in week out. Also sorry to say Enigma made me very glad i ain't a supporter of any Fife team, a much lesser class of people, i'll have my Ayrshire tractor any day B) ;) Bring on Thistle Chambers though. My mission for the year... to turn the rugby playing dyke that has been landed in our flat :D

So your mission for next year is to shag a munter?! :P

Archived