Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally, I can participate in this thread! It's 9.30 am here in Philadelphia, and I now suffer the hangover resulting from an evening the company of that fine man, Bluetooner. Me no feel so good.

me too :) (the finally get to contribute part, and the hangover part).

Was a great night - and i even remember it all :) (did you try and get your hat and scarf back on Saturday btw?)

me too :) (the finally get to contribute part, and the hangover part).

Was a great night - and i even remember it all :) (did you try and get your hat and scarf back on Saturday btw?)

Nah, I could barely remember where the place was. Never fear, just have to get another set.

Guest Kirky_Clyde

Met Mon The Clyde, Red White and Black, Gunther and marty the bully wee man all at the game on Saturday.

Nizzy also walked past me up at Eastfield after the game.

And prior to the game in Dingwall a couple of weeks ago I met county-mad when I was on the piss. Legend :D

Got the train yesterday with Stevie_k, RCR, McMuffin and VanderDalgarno, meeting them all for the first time.

We were also talking to Highlander in the 208. He is actually pretty sound but he talks just as much shite in real life as he does on this and OTB :lol:

Also RCR will never touch Buckfast again - he missed the first 75mins of the game spewing in the stadium toilets! :lol:

Archived