Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met a good few of the Ayr guys today and Monster and Hootie were up at the house for a drink and a takeaway.

Not laughed so much since the last time I met the big ane!

Renton was a few rows back from me today too and I couldn't believe that he appeared to be injury free!

"He's a Spaniard, he must be good". :lol:

Met a good few of the Ayr guys today and Monster and Hootie were up at the house for a drink and a takeaway.

Not laughed so much since the last time I met the big ane!

Renton was a few rows back from me today too and I couldn't believe that he appeared to be injury free!

"He's a Spaniard, he must be good". :lol:

And your house survived :o:lol:

Aye there was some fanny with a Raith tie on, briefly, in our end today - nice to see you, but you weren't the only Homer we suffered... :cheers

edit: actuallty me and the old boy were in the Starks Bar, before the game, and I spotted a few boys with 'Fife's Finest' shell suits on.

One was a baldy b*****d and another was an old c**t. There was another boy kicking about with his arm in a sling with no teeth - he looked like a Fifer!!!

I hadn't seen this thread before, though, so I didn't cash in the internet cards...

I'm pretty sure I worked out who the Arch is today. I already know who CRM is. Not sure if either of them know me.

How did you work out who I was? Do my looks mish mash together with my posting style?

I'm not sure what you look like. Sorry

Aye there was some fanny with a Raith tie on, briefly, in our end today - nice to see you, but you weren't the only Homer we suffered... :cheers

The one thing I cant steal is credit for my phone so I asked permission to wander up to the Ayr end to arrange where to meet Monster and Hootie after the game to show them the way up to my house.

The Ayr end got 99% better looking when I came up so what are you complaining about? :lol:

How did you work out who I was? Do my looks mish mash together with my posting style?

I'm not sure what you look like. Sorry

I probably misphrased that- I've kinda known who you were from a bebostalk (how embarrasing) whilst looking at Nizzy's page a couple of months back. I know the other guys you go to the game with to look at so figured out which one was you when I was walking past you on the way to the lavs at half time. I'll maybe say hello in future.

I probably misphrased that- I've kinda known who you were from a bebostalk (how embarrasing) whilst looking at Nizzy's page a couple of months back. I know the other guys you go to the game with to look at so figured out which one was you when I was walking past you on the way to the lavs at half time. I'll maybe say hello in future.

Quite a few people on Nizzy's page have their pieandbovril username, as their beboname, so it's not even bad stalking. You've clearly used common sense with The Arch.

Feel free to say hello. We can discuss our dislike of smilies.

Aye, the cider we bought and a 2ltr bottle of Red Cola has been obliterated though. :lol:

There's at least a glass left :rolleyes:

Bumped into a rather dodgy looking ayr supporting husband and wife combo yesterday. I'm sure i've saw them somwhere before.

You're just mad that we didn't give you any of our spare change, you big harry ramp ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived