Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

Yeah, given that I've never fallen behind in the series, I'm "clinging" to it :P

Anyway, you make your own luck ;)

You were the 2 chaps in Georgics eh? Im the guy with the long blond hair. I was gonnae challenge yous to a game of pool but I was scared that I would make a tit of masel as yoi both looked quite handy.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Met Bluenose5 for a few drinks, -which turned into many drinks- yesterday. I've assured him that there'll be plenty of P&Bers ready to lead him astray when he comes over to Scotland for a month later this year :lol:

Met Bluenose5 for a few drinks, -which turned into many drinks- yesterday. I've assured him that there'll be plenty of P&Bers ready to lead him astray when he comes over to Scotland for a month later this year :lol:

Met Fuctifano yesterday for a "few" drinks :) Top bloke, hope you enjoyed your time in Melbourne and up in Cairns ;)

I met the Kilt on Saturday and had a few beers pre and post match. A great guy and a good laugh was had. Sadly for the Kiltster his team suffered a heavy defeat, but he remained upbeat regardless. :)

I met the Kilt on Saturday and had a few beers pre and post match. A great guy and a good laugh was had. Sadly for the Kiltster his team suffered a heavy defeat, but he remained upbeat regardless. :)

I met qos_75 on Saturday for a few beers on the train from Waverley and gave him a brief guided tour of Berwick hostelry's! Great bloke who it was a pleasure to share the day with. Sadly we were horsed off the park but I did stay upbeat thanks to copious helpings of Stringbow. :rolleyes:

In a parting beverage at Cooper's in Waverley, I also met (not-quite yet) Mrs qos_75. :wub::wub: What a lucky chap he is!!! :D;)

Edit: 'Stringbow' :lol: :lol: - What a fanny I am at times! :rolleyes:

Double edit: I've just remembered that I also bumped into Mad Bill of East Stirlingshire fame. Another good guy. It was probably the can of Tennents Super lager he proferred that only made me remember our meeting now! But I still can't recall if it was on Saturday or Sunday that I bumped into him :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

I think I met Kilt on Saturday too. 9pm train from Edinburgh to Queen Street. We spoke about Berwicks defeat that day, and then he told me about having to spend £32.50 the next day to see his club again. What we do for our clubs, eh?

Met Fuctifano yesterday for a "few" drinks :) Top bloke, hope you enjoyed your time in Melbourne and up in Cairns ;)

Aye cheers, good lad. Now in Airlie Beach. I can't believe that bar sold Buckfast but would only sell it by the bottle ($35). I think a bottle at that stage would have killed us- seem to remember looking at the time and it was about half 5, then next time I looked it was 10pm!

Aye cheers, good lad. Now in Airlie Beach. I can't believe that bar sold Buckfast but would only sell it by the bottle ($35). I think a bottle at that stage would have killed us- seem to remember looking at the time and it was about half 5, then next time I looked it was 10pm!

Bluenose, you kept that quiet when I was over, not that I drink it of course. Would have been nice to have taken a bottle back though!

And as for you, well you can take the boy out of Glasgow....

Saw Renton and Kilgour at the game. I went with Interthenet jnr... 2 of these guys no longer post though.

BUT then at waverly I met Kilt and had a pint with him before my train left. I think he might have got lucky aswell ;)

Saw Renton and Kilgour at the game. I went with Interthenet jnr... 2 of these guys no longer post though.

BUT then at waverly I met Kilt and had a pint with him before my train left. I think he might have got lucky aswell ;)

Do what?!?!?!?!

So, you weren't in a pub, you were standing with tramps drinking super lager and kilt managed to pull by offered blind, one-legged Jessie a bath and bed for the night?

Oh, and nice to see all the Fife's Finest lads again today. :D

The ICT fan? I thought I saw him!

The ICT fan? I thought I saw him!

Correct. Didn't really know him while on PnB the first day of uni met him. Turned out he was living with me in halls and me, him and others are livng in a flat next year.

Correct. Didn't really know him while on PnB the first day of uni met him. Turned out he was living with me in halls and me, him and others are livng in a flat next year.

I met him at Tynecastle at Christmas when I went there for the ICT game as Accies didn't have a game. Hopefully I'll see him in two weeks time when we go up to Inverness and gub them :rolleyes:

A flat of p&b posters, that always ends well! :D

Archived