Golfers Thread

Gaz

I think Laura is brilliant  Super-knowledgable and technically insightful on all types of shots (based on a stellar career spanning decades ofc), good sense of humour, and always worth listening to.

Dougherty and Coltart on the other hand... I almost prefer the constant ad breaks to their dull, obvious witterings.

2 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

I think Laura is brilliant  Super-knowledgable and technically insightful on all types of shots (based on a stellar career spanning decades ofc), good sense of humour, and always worth listening to.

Dougherty and Coltart on the other hand... I almost prefer the constant ad breaks to their dull, obvious witterings.

Have to say I really like Coltart and Dougherty. I'm just enjoying that there's no Faldo or McGinley involved.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Have to say I really like Coltart and Dougherty. I'm just enjoying that there's no Faldo or McGinley involved.

Another one for Laura. Superb analyst and knows exactly what's going on. Like Andy Coltart as well. Mother from Thornhill helps mind you

7 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

McGinley is the absolute worst, never shuts up.  I'm being a tad harsh on Coltart; he's OK but usually just states the obvious.

COME ON BOB!

1 minute ago, ArabGaz said:

I quite like Coltart but I think Dougherty is getting a wee bit smarmy these days. Wayne Riley is the boi though.

Dougherty has the "featured" group gig with golf channel/cbs in the states he is tailoring his comms for that 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Will 4 pars be enough for Bob from here? You would think it would at least be enough for a play off. 

It will certainly be a tough target for everyone else in these conditions. Another birdie might be enough to get the job done

This is a co sanctioned event with the PGA Tour correct?  Anyone know McIntyre's status in terms of playing privileges in the US and does this open up doors in terms of playing over there if he wins?

Edited by Angus_Don
add