Golfers Thread

Gaz

2 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Are Sky having screen bother? Seems that they can't see the game under Fleetwood

If you add up all the interview + stupid talking heads + ad time, the amount of golf they show is ridiculously low.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Looking forward to @Frosty's review of him taking down the US Open champion

Great to see his progression over the weekend and brilliant to see him deliver a point today and be undefeated. We obviously didn’t see much of him today but looking at his stats he was a couple under for his round and he was never behind so hats off to him.

Kudos too to Donald for handling him magnificently - Rose was absolutely the right partner for him and Fourballs the right format. Giving him the second fourball match might not have been the easiest decision but proved to be the right one for the team and him. Thought his singles slot was the right one with Fleetwood being next to him as insurance too.

It’s been great to have a Scot back in the Ryder cup for the first time since 2014 too - hopefully this will be a catalyst for Bob to take the next step up in his career to be challenging for majors and also indpire some of the good crop of Scottish youngsters who are being competitive on the DP World Tour. 

9 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Great to see his progression over the weekend and brilliant to see him deliver a point today and be undefeated. We obviously didn’t see much of him today but looking at his stats he was a couple under for his round and he was never behind so hats off to him.

Kudos too to Donald for handling him magnificently - Rose was absolutely the right partner for him and Fourballs the right format. Giving him the second fourball match might not have been the easiest decision but proved to be the right one for the team and him. Thought his singles slot was the right one with Fleetwood being next to him as insurance too.

It’s been great to have a Scot back in the Ryder cup for the first time since 2014 too - hopefully this will be a catalyst for Bob to take the next step up in his career to be challenging for majors and also indpire some of the good crop of Scottish youngsters who are being competitive on the DP World Tour. 

^^

Backtracking furiously . . .

34 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's mental that Koepka probably hugged more Europeans this week than his own team 

I'd hope that there won't be any playground spats carried over into tonights celebrations and that the Yanks will share a few beers.

Bethpage is going to be very interesting and I just received an e-mail from some travel outfit offering me an RC 2025 package. 😬

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I'd hope that there won't be any playground spats carried over into tonights celebrations and that the Yanks will share a few beers.

Bethpage is going to be very interesting and I just received an e-mail from some travel outfit offering me an RC 2025 package. 😬

Same on I got 😂😂