Golfers Thread

Gaz

20 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Hatton looks like a w**k…..Hatton in Liv gear looks like an even bigger w**k 

I mentioned earlier about the Liv gear and koepka is the only one not sporting any.Cam Smith is half n half and I can't remember but I noticed a "Smashers" golf bag that one of them had 

This 3D computer generated Augusta course model and a wobbly fly-through of its trees is awesome. Wow, what an addition to my enjoyment of golf on TV. Kunts should do one for Cawder GC… and here’s the Par 5 7th hole, tough drive over the carry-out bags and White Lightning cans discarded at the weekend by the young local team…

Just now, Tartan Dave said:

I really like Homa and hope he sticks the course but can see him going into reverse today. Hopefully Bryson can keep the pace and maybe Morikawa? can come from deep

Yeah I think DeChambeau is the best hope for keeping pace. Morikawa has obviously been there and done it but his recent form is poor. Hopefully it'll still be alive as a contest by the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

This 3D computer generated Augusta course model and a wobbly fly-through of its trees is awesome. Wow, what an addition to my enjoyment of golf on TV. Kunts should do one for Cawder GC… and here’s the Par 5 7th hole, tough drive over the carry-out bags and White Lightning cans discarded at the weekend by the young local team…

Maybe the wobbly camera work is imitating this week's windy conditions 🤣

Those overhead drone shots of the course - feckin’ different world from the one I operate in. Something tells me the Augusta members don’t have to play off mats onto winter greens very often. 😀

Just now, lichtie23 said:

I love Tony Finau…..but the Delta adverts are grinding 

They all are. I couldn’t get to sleep last night for thinking about Tony Finau in Delta first class, wearing a twenty grand Rolex.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

And yet Iv seen about 5 shots from him on the coverage so far this week

Yeah the masters app is far from perfect but I followed his and Cam smith's rounds there yesterday for most part