Golfers Thread

Gaz

Looking forward to tonight. Don't care who wins as long as it's not fatty Lowry. After the way he spoke to his caddy in the 3rd round, I hope he has a Rory style meltdown. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that at their work. Did nobody else notice it?

2 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Looking forward to tonight. Don't care who wins as long as it's not fatty Lowry. After the way he spoke to his caddy in the 3rd round, I hope he has a Rory style meltdown. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that at their work. Did nobody else notice it?

Yeah was quite shocked at it, always thought he was a decent guy. 

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Nothing against Scheffler at all but I love an underdog so rooting for Cam Smith as I reckon he’s the only one who can win it (unless Smith and Scheffler have a serious case of Broon Troosers) 

I suspect Im is the only other one close enough

One other important point to remember is that we are approximately 5 hours away from everyone's favourite moment of the year...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jim Nantz having to have his tongue surgically removed from the Chairman of Augusta's arse during the Butler Cabin ceremony

27 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

What did he say?

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Bobs having one lads just need him to maybe get one more and it could be a top 12 again if a few have a mare 

Jinxed him...easy lay up on the 15th and his ball hit a tree and came back to his feet 😟

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I genuinely don't think I've ever seen Tiger smile as much at a tournament.

If he can get a few more rounds in him, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win at St Andrews

Looked fucked at the end. The leg must be killing him 

Hope Tiger isn’t done, but if he did announce a retirement tour of sorts it wouldn’t surprise me. He doesn’t seem like the kind that’ll want to hang around if he can’t compete again. 

27 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

"What a fucking shit yardage that was. Well done Bo, only 30 yards out. Well done". 

Fat fucking classless c**t.

I have no knowledge of Lowry's relationship with his caddy but perhaps this is just how they talk to each other? If they're good pals and trust each other then maybe they can be brutally honest and it's fine. I'd probably be pissed off with my caddy if he was 30 yards out too tbh. Agree it's not very classy but it might not be as harsh as it seems in reality.