Golfers Thread

Gaz

1 minute ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Don't think Tiger will win at St Andrews, similar to this week, he'll make the cut but fade at the weekend. He might have another Masters in him though.

Is it going to be quite short by pga standards? And a relatively easy walk

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I have no knowledge of Lowry's relationship with his caddy but perhaps this is just how they talk to each other? If they're good pals and trust each other then maybe they can be brutally honest and it's fine. I'd probably be pissed off with my caddy if he was 30 yards out too tbh. Agree it's not very classy but it might not be as harsh as it seems in reality. 

Him and Beau are really good mates off the course aswell so it's a storm in a teacup 

1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:

Is it going to be quite short by pga standards? And a relatively easy walk

Aye, it's going to be relatively short. I've heard talk that it might be a more difficult walk for him as despite being flat, the uneven bumps and hollows might put more strain on the leg. There's also the weather to factor in, the leg doesn't like the cold. Conversely, if it's warm and calm that week, it increases the likelihood of others scoring better.