Golfers Thread

Gaz

14 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Sky concentrating on 1st tee disco whilst there are 3 matches on course. 

Grrrrr...... 

I think they are taking the broadcast from a (completely incompetent) central production team hired by LET/the organisers.  Loads of shots simply not being shown once players go past the first - almost like they don't have enough cameras or something.

Also, not sure why Charley Hull conceded the first with her opponent 3ft away. Hole your par and make her putt it out for the win, ffs.

5 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Also, not sure why Charley Hull conceded the first with her opponent 3ft away. Hole your par and make her putt it out for the win, ffs.

Something Something etiquette Something Something respect your opponent Something Something better to be a good sportsmen than win

30 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Going well lads...

4 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Something Something etiquette Something Something respect your opponent Something Something better to be a good sportsmen than win

1 minute ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Can we please get "Team USA" "Team Europe" and especially "Team GB" so far into the bin please?

Somebody pish in your CocoPops ? 

25 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

I think they are taking the broadcast from a (completely incompetent) central production team hired by LET/the organisers.  Loads of shots simply not being shown once players go past the first - almost like they don't have enough cameras or something.

To me it implied that Hull didn't fancy her putt..

23 minutes ago, mcfadden22 said:

Sky coverage is diabolical Why am I paying for this garbage?  Why does Mcginley keep saying “as well too”? What a w——r.  Iona Stephen is by far the best commentator

Some of the camerawork is pure amateurism and whoever is directing in the truck needs a boot in the stanes. 

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Some of the camerawork is pure amateurish and whoever is directing in the truck needs a boot in the stanes. 

It's not skys coverage its world feed coverage everybody is getting because of some deal with the Let ,Yanks are going mental because chuck this coverage in with there adverts means they have seen about 3 shots since Friday 👀

Thankfully it's skys own for the Ryder cup 

16 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's not skys coverage its world feed coverage everybody is getting because of some deal with the Let ,Yanks are going mental because chuck this coverage in with there adverts means they have seen about 3 shots since Friday 👀

Thankfully it's skys own for the Ryder cup 

I think it was American captain Stacey Lewis who was bemoaning the fact that the Ryder Cup blazers refused to join forces with Solheim Cup admin in order to promote both competitions jointly.

Given the less than stellar TV coverage being provided at SC, it's no surprise that RC took a raincheck.