Darts...

Sideshow

Adams might think he playing against Gary Anderson though!

:lol:

I've been telling him to try and get into Adams' head. Saying stuff like "diddy champ" and "scaredy cat" to rile him. I'm thinking of heading up since I'm not going to the wrestling anymore. Just for shits and giggles.

How do you calculate so quickly in your mind what you gonna throw next?

Hard to explain, I just know. Years of practise I guess.

:lol:

I've been telling him to try and get into Adams' head. Saying stuff like "diddy champ" and "scaredy cat" to rile him. I'm thinking of heading up since I'm not going to the wrestling anymore. Just for shits and giggles.

You should, I think Hankey and Waites are on a second round collision course and Adams (assuming he beats Dreamboy) is on the same board as Barilli.

I've just done my homework on my first round opponent. Decent Men's A county player. Baws.

Heard on the radio that taylor is thinking about giving up for two years and coming back.Wouldn't be much point he should just retire if he isn't up to it anymore.I said after the worlds he wouldn't hang around to get beaten.

That was a belting 156 from Barney, just at the right time as well.

Quality, just when Whitlock thought he was getting back into it.

Edit; 141 to take the match, superb from Barney, that's more like a few years back :D

Edited by northernscum