Darts...

Sideshow

And another thing about Pipe he hasn't once complained to or about the crowd despite there continuous disrespect when he's going for a double.

Many a player would have spat the dummy by this point.

He's sound as f**k, I'd love to go for a pint with the guy.

And another thing about Pipe he hasn't once complained to or about the crowd despite there continuous disrespect when he's going for a double.

Many a player would have spat the dummy by this point.

Well said m8 pipe is showing some class there 8)

Newtons going to get hammered from the DRA he's been in that red zone walking back constantly since he spat the dummy.

Poor show from Wez. And the crowd are a fucking joke as well are they even watching or just taunting each other in the crowd?

Newtons going to get hammered from the DRA he's been in that red zone walking back constantly since he spat the dummy.

Poor show from Wez. And the crowd are a fucking joke as well are they even watching or just taunting each other in the crowd?

The crowd lost interest in this match long ago.

I wish both players could lose. Wes is still walking up that red zone like a child. But I cant be arsed watching anymore of Pipe, and he'll be playing Jenkins or Stompe, Id rather watch either of them play Newton, would be a much better game.