Darts...

Sideshow

I wish both players could lose. Wes is still walking up that red zone like a child. But I cant be arsed watching anymore of Pipe, and he'll be playing Jenkins or Stompe, Id rather watch either of them play Newton, would be a much better game.

Jenkins will beat him. He'll beat Newton too.

I'm not enthralled about Newton in the Premier League, hes not the most charismatic guy either.

Edited by MTJ

I switched on to check the score and the commentators were going on about some needle,when they were talking about feeling a draft.Pipe is obviously a nice guy but for the life of me i cant watch his matches.

Read in the sun that Barney, Whitlock, Nicholson and Hankey have been offered wildcards,Hankey would have to switch so i dont know how much of that is true. wouldnt be a suprise if they offered barney a wildcard . who has been shite for two years,its all about money.

My four wildcards would be Nicholson Whitlock.Fast dutch player, Vdv/van gerwen and painter.

also remember hearing that Peter manley was in some sort of mentor role with wes newton,maybe that had something to do with his actions last night.

Edited by F_T_Y

Haven't people been talking about Hankey going to the Q school to try and get on the tour? He's gotten used to the crowds now and plays well regardless of what they do. I could see him in the PL. He's a character. Barney getting a wildcard would be utterly shocking. VVdV is gaining in popularity and is a consistant player. Why not him?

Haven't people been talking about Hankey going to the Q school to try and get on the tour? He's gotten used to the crowds now and plays well regardless of what they do. I could see him in the PL. He's a character. Barney getting a wildcard would be utterly shocking.

VVdV is gaining in popularity and is a consistant player. Why not him?

Wouldn't want vvdv just don't think he's good enough no where near consistent enough. don't think just because the crowd have made a catchy song with ur name that should get u in...although it is sky and their all about the atmosphere!

Wouldn't want vvdv just don't think he's good enough no where near consistent

enough.

Nowhere near consistant enough? He's CONSTANTLY in the last 16 of the tour events which is some going, and usually plays well on TV. I don't know what else to expect from him really. He's certainly the best Dutch player at the moment, by a considerable distance.