Darts...

Sideshow

Hope the whole crowd turn on Taylor on Tuesday! What an arsehole of a man! Not much worse than a bad loser, but defiantly a bad winner.

Even when he's praising others hes just so fuckin patronising. Remember when he went out a couple years back and he said in the interview he wanted to present the trophy to the winner? What a fuckin c**t!

Expect nothing less from Taylor, he's a horrible slimy sex offender who thinks he runs the entire show and expects the entire world of darts to pander to his every whim. As was said, if you roll over and lick his arse pre-match, he'll love you for it. If you take the stance that you're not going to go out in fear of him, much like Barney said, then he'll spit the dummy and act as if he's being disrespected. No-one will bring him to task for any of his misdemeanours as he's the golden boy of the PDC. Much in the same way that Jimmy Savile was the golden boy of the BBC and was never taken to task for any of his shite.

He shat his pants a few years ago from Chris Mason who was going to give him a tanking for his shite, then sat in the safety of the studio in front of live television cameras and gave it the big 'I am' and verbally ripping Mason a new ringpiece whilst knowing Mason had no right of reply, effectively gaining the moral high ground. He could have quite easily sorted it out backstage and pleaded the fifth on TV, like he did tonight. But unlike Barney, Mason was not a nice man and would probably have kicked Taylor about the Ally Pally car park like an empty shellsuit, so he got his defence in first.

A fat cowardly beast.

Edited by djchapsticks

I think Taylor will be regretting his post match antics big time last night.

His cuntishness is well known within the business and long time darts fans are well aware of it too, but he'll have lost the support of the casual fan (which is 90% of the pissed up audience at the Ally Pally) who'll now be giving him major grief on Tuesday night. Bring it on.

Taylor needs his sycophants around him to be the big man. As I have stated on here before, when a female I was with in Edinburgh airport called him a wee fat rapist Cnut to his face he crept away silently whilst everybody else just laughed at him.I think if he could show a bit more humility at times then people might take to him more up here.

Live on sky sports news now being interviewed and being very very sorry. His cold seems better though

Edit............well that was pathetic ha ha ha

He had an interview on TalkSPORT as well saying it was all his fault. Too little to late? Still saying he's bunged up with the cold though.

Live on sky sports news now being interviewed and being very very sorry. His cold seems better though

Had a feeling the old PR machine would be in overdrive today. Didn't see the interview, but I'm sure it'll be up on their website over the course of the day.

statement from Barney-

Raymond van Barneveld: "I was in a sportsmanlike manner and tried to congratulate him on stage and when he pushed me away. I understood nothing of it and wanted to hug him.

He said F*** Off and I didn't understand. What inspires the man to push me away."

I gave him a nudge in his back and then we walked down the stage there are still harsh words back stage"

We are disassembled and I'm through security away to a car. I do not understand still."

I wanted to congratulate him once sporty and then this, incredible. I'm sick of it, I don't understand his reaction at all."

I have not talked to him! I just received a text message from Phil. He apologizes for his improper behaviour."

I do not know if I'm going to respond. The emotions are running high. Of course I hope Michael wins final."

Resentment from me to Phil? I hope Michael wins."

I have never been a big fan of Barney but I am a huge fan now. He's conducted himself as a true pro and his comeback during the game was very good. I like the fact he doesn't just want to lick Taylor's scrote in that statement.

I agree with everyone who has said the casuals will turn on Taylor now. I can't wait to see it. The ideal would be if he's given one of the Scottish guys, MVG or, best of all, Barney in Glasgow, but I suspect they'll put him against Lewis or Wade and have it on first.

I have never been a big fan of Barney but I am a huge fan now. He's conducted himself as a true pro and his comeback during the game was very good. I like the fact he doesn't just want to lick Taylor's scrote in that statement.

I agree with everyone who has said the casuals will turn on Taylor now. I can't wait to see it. The ideal would be if he's given one of the Scottish guys, MVG or, best of all, Barney in Glasgow, but I suspect they'll put him against Lewis or Wade and have it on first.

Exactly, Taylor behind the scenes will be even angrier now with Barney's statement. He's grovelling around all the media outlets today saying sorry for his actions and instead of toeing the party line like Taylor no doubt wants, Barneveld has in no uncertain terms said 'fuck him'. Barneveld is a true professional and kept his head very well last night when others would have popped him right in the mouth live in front of the cameras.

The ideal would be if he's given one of the Scottish guys, MVG or, best of all, Barney in Glasgow, but I suspect they'll put him against Lewis or Wade and have it on first.

Barney has long said he'd love to play Taylor in Scotland.