Darts...

Sideshow

Peter Wright annoys me big time - not quite at tigerton/Osborne levels, but getting there. He's just demolished Stephen Bunting, though. That's impressive stuff.

EDIT: 104 average from Snakebite. Not bad.

Edited by The Naitch

Really enjoying this one between Anderson and Painter.

Aye, this has been good. Anderson is all over the place, he'll need to get his act together.

EDIT: Five legs on the bounce for Painter and now he's throwing for the match.

Edited by The Naitch

Ultimate Gary Anderson performance there. One or two excellent legs, loads of dreadful double attempts, some giggling and eventually throwing away a 7-3 lead.

If I hadn't stopped caring about him I'd be pretty frustrated.

Peter Wright annoys me big time - not quite at tigerton/Osborne levels, but getting there. He's just demolished Stephen Bunting, though. That's impressive stuff.

EDIT: 104 average from Snakebite. Not bad.

Just imagine if Osborne pretended to be Scottish on top of his other pishy qualities!

Anyway, this main stage line up is everything that annoys me about PDC/Sky. Fucking joke.

Edited by tigerton

I'd have van Gerwen/Jenkins, Hendo/Wade, Barney/Thornton and Lewis/Painter on the main stage tonight but we know that won't be the case. They'd probably dump the Hendo match in favour of Taylor.

EDIT: I'd love to see Baxter vs Klaasen but that's got no chance of getting on the main stage.

Edited by The Naitch