Darts...

Sideshow

Oh well.Can see hammer beating barney.Wright won't last against taylor maybe get 6 legs off him.

Taylor always switches back to his phase 5's when it's a big game.Obviously got a scare against dolan.

Hamilton throwing absolute muck in that second session. Lucky to still be in it.

Aye, he was absolute pants in that second session. Making up for it now, though.

Is the boy that's on with John Gwynne just now Stuart Pike?

Nah, it's Rod Studd.

Apologies to Stuart Pike then. Studd's been annoying me all weekend, he reacts far too much to a bad shot or two and says the guy is playing abysmally. The constant boxing analogies are getting on my tits too.

Got to love Andy Hamilton, fantastic player. His improvement and form over the last couple of years deserves a major title for me. You get the feeling he's worked incredibly hard as he isn't the most natural of darts talents. Great performance again here if the second session is excluded.

Hamilton is a top lad I would be happy enough to see him win a major although I do fear he is going to be the nearly man till he packs it in.

I've always wondered with his throwing style how he manages to play top darts in a tournament like this where you are playing so many games in a short space of time. It's tiring just looking at it the amount of effort in every throw.

Had the 10-9 there at 10/1. Lovely.

Cracking day with Hamilton there at 2/1, Wright at 6/4 in qf, Taylor at 6/4 in qf and Hamilton at 15/8 in qf all reaping profit. Well up.

10-4 Taylor in the second semi would do nice then i'll have a wee look at the final.

Edited by Christophe

An absolute masterclass from Feel. You have to hand it to the w**k his performances are getting better as the day is going on which is pretty mental for an auld goat.

He must be delighted that he's got Hamilton in the final.

He must be delighted that he's got Hamilton in the final.

Hammer has beaten him 3 out of the 4 games they have played this year so I don't think he will be intimidated by Taylor but if Taylor turns up like that semi final again there's just no stopping it I'm afraid.

Hammer has beaten him 3 out of the 4 games they have played this year so I don't think he will be intimidated by Taylor but if Taylor turns up like that semi final again there's just no stopping it I'm afraid.

Hamilton's never beaten him at a TV major in 10 attempts so while his recent form has been alright, it's not been on the 'big' stage.